November 2018

Couldn’t find the November 2018 ncept thread so I’ll post here:

My facility is losing a CPC next week to a supe job (he’s already been counted as a committed outbound on the PPT).
Our current CPC numbers would drop below the national average after he leaves but projected numbers would still be above 85%.
So just to clarify, if my facility shows we are eligible to release one as of this recent PPT, we will be able to release this NCEPT panel because it is based on the newest PPT regardless of staffing changes after that, correct?

Couldn’t find the November 2018 ncept thread so I’ll post here:

My facility is losing a CPC next week to a supe job (he’s already been counted as a committed outbound on the PPT).
Our current CPC numbers would drop below the national average after he leaves but projected numbers would still be above 85%.
So just to clarify, if my facility shows we are eligible to release one as of this recent PPT, we will be able to release this NCEPT panel because it is based on the newest PPT regardless of staffing changes after that, correct?
Correct

KSN is showing this panel on November 13th, a Tuesday. Aren’t they usually on a Thursday? If it truly is the 13th, looks like a little bit less of a wait for those waiting on the results.

KSN is showing this panel on November 13th, a Tuesday. Aren’t they usually on a Thursday? If it truly is the 13th, looks like a little bit less of a wait for those waiting on the results.

Is it normally the next day they release the selections?

Talking to my ATM and he said He’ll have the selected list Friday but posts Tuesday because of the holiday. He’s a cool guy... I’ll see if I can convince him to let me get a peek of it.

Talking to my ATM and he said He’ll have the selected list Friday but posts Tuesday because of the holiday. He’s a cool guy... I’ll see if I can convince him to let me get a peek of it.
Friday the 9th? Or the 16th?

Anyone have a clue when we can expect to hear if we’ve been selected for the Nov NCEPT panel? Also, will it be via email or physical mail?

Anyone have a clue when we can expect to hear if we’ve been selected for the Nov NCEPT panel? Also, will it be via email or physical mail?

I asked in another thread and they said the 14th. They send out an email with all the ncept selections.

When I was selected via NEST I knew first from my coworkers congratulating me, then KSN and eventually a phone call from the receiving region to ask if I was still interested before they had the ATMs discuss a release date. Never got a TOL after the phone call inquiry, just a FOL. Great Lakes region for what it is worth.

How can he know who's selected before the panel happens? Or does the actual selecting not happen at the panel like I assumed?

Back
Top Bottom