Other than Natca time

I know a facility that has them and can we negotiate on what building you burn down? It doesn't necessarily have to be an orphanage... Or it can be if you so choose.
As long as we dont violate the Hatch act...

Cant wait until I'm 45 and morbidly obese/have heart problems and insomnia to get a piece of the weekend off.

This is an argument that has been made countless times by people who hate seniority and want rotating schedules. In theory that could happen and would be legal. In reality it has never happened and never will. It is also illegal to Jaywalk and not claim taxes on the Tickle me Elmo you sold on Ebay. Get real man!

If you are in a facility with 40 people and 20 do not want to rotate, your wonky in the weeds punitive scheme goes to hell.

giphy.gif

You can keep trying to pivot and change the point much as you want, and you can add as much irrelevant trash as you want. Regardless of how either of us feel about it, if the local pursues a rotating schedule in negotiations and you want the benefits of an AWS, you have to participate. The benefits include flexing and credit. You can not refuse to work an AWS and retain those benefits.

If 20 of 40 felt that way, then obviously it wouldn't happen. I don't get what your point is. By your own admission that doesn't make my claim of possibility to blow up in your face untrue. It's not like there are no petty facreps out there

You can keep trying to pivot and change the point much as you want, and you can add as much irrelevant trash as you want. Regardless of how either of us feel about it, if the local pursues a rotating schedule in negotiations and you want the benefits of an AWS, you have to participate. The benefits include flexing and credit. You can not refuse to work an AWS and retain those benefits.

Let's see... have good days off and life continuity... or don't because you cant flex 15 or 30 minutes.... tough choice :rolleyes:

No one who doesn't want a rotating schedule would ever renege on that because they were restricted from flexing. You are making straw man arguments, but you are technically correct.

Let's see... have good days off and life continuity... or don't because you cant flex 15 or 30 minutes.... tough choice :rolleyes:

No one who doesn't want a rotating schedule would ever renege on that because they were restricted from flexing. You are making straw man arguments, but you are technically correct.

That's... not what....

Nvm I'lll take it

Back
Top Bottom