Placement List Inbound column on PPT

Flyaboveall

The updated PPT has those selected this past NCEPT in the Placement List Inbounds column, but not int the Commited ATCS inbound column. I’m assuming because they have not officially signed a TOL yet. My question is are they accounted for in the Projected column of the PPT or not yet?

The updated PPT has those selected this past NCEPT in the Placement List Inbounds column, but not int the Commited ATCS inbound column. I’m assuming because they have not officially signed a TOL yet. My question is are they accounted for in the Projected column of the PPT or not yet?
yes. Its all in the math.

Placement List Inbound counts the same in Projected as a Committed Inbound or Trainee

Side Question:

Projected Retirements column on PPT:

- How much does someone count that is 1 year or less than a year from 56? (1.0, 0.5, 0.0, etc.)?
- How much does someone count that is 3 years away from 56? (1.0, 0.5, 0.0, etc.)?
- How much does someone over 56, but grandfathered in because of flight service and can work forever with no end date count? (1.0, 0.5, 0.0, etc?)

Back
Top Bottom