September (Q4) 2019

Just noticed this on my TOL and haven’t heard anything about it:

It states “Category 1: Based on the national release policy, you’re release date may be no later than January 19th, 2020, or no later than October 11, 2020 at the employee election”

Which is weird since that wouldn’t be six months, it would be a whole year. Maybe they are trying to further slow down CPC-IT movements by offering a longer release.

It states “Category 1: Based on the national release policy, you’re release date may be no later than January 19th, 2020, or no later than October 11, 2020 at the employee election”

Which is weird since that wouldn’t be six months, it would be a whole year. Maybe they are trying to further slow down CPC-IT movements by offering a longer release.
Please tell me it actually says "you're release date"

i know multiple people who’ve been able to delay their releases. Not sure it’s if it’s been on the TOL like that but it’s definitely not unusual.

i know multiple people who’ve been able to delay their releases. Not sure it’s if it’s been on the TOL like that but it’s definitely not unusual.
I knew we could push it back to six months. But not a year. Thought the MOU stayed no more than 6 months.

Edit - MOU reads:

“Category 1 (Green): CPC Current and Projected AOB > 90% Facility CPC staffing level: Release dates shall be within three (3) months of selection, or at the election of the employee no later than six (6) months.“

“Extensions beyond the timeframes identified above or other deviations from the National Release Policy for facilities that fall within the criteria for Category 1 and 2 require approval of the office of the Vice President of Air Traffic Services (VP-ATS)”

Last edited:
We have a guy from last year’s trying to push it past a year rn

That's a mistake, the CAT1 6 month is 4/12. You can push it passed that if you get a deviation approved

Nothing really to read, but here to all go.

Attachments

• FY19 4th Quarter September NCEPT Meeting Minutes - Final.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 178
It takes a special kind of person to be an air traffic controller. It takes a "special" kind of person to be an air traffic controller and marry another one.
Dude, what about “level 24” pay? One of the most aggravating fucking sayings in the Agency. If you marry a controller in the same building that’s one thing. If you marry a controller to scam a swap that’s another thing, or are a married prior experience to a controller using that to politic a specific location that is even worse.

Back
Top Bottom