September (Q4) 2019

Dude, what about “level 24” pay? One of the most aggravating fucking sayings in the Agency. If you marry a controller in the same building that’s one thing. If you marry a controller to scam a swap that’s another thing, or are a married prior experience to a controller using that to politic a specific location that is even worse.
Thanks for the ideas my dear chap!

Thanks for the ideas my dear chap!

For real.

I can't really fault anyone for hardships at this point since it's that, a sup bid, or resigning and applying directly to a facility in order to get out of a facility. I'm currently looking at all 3 of those as they're telling another guy here that it'll be 2-3 years at minimum before he can get out to be with his wife that took a job opportunity in another city. I won't make it through another summer here without some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

For real.

I can't really fault anyone for hardships at this point since it's that, a sup bid, or resigning and applying directly to a facility in order to get out of a facility. I'm currently looking at all 3 of those as they're telling another guy here that it'll be 2-3 years at minimum before he can get out to be with his wife that took a job opportunity in another city. I won't make it through another summer here without some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

After 10 years in, my advice is to do anything you can to get where you want/need to be. Don’t worry about anyone else, because they aren’t worried about you. Sup job only way out? Take it. Hardship? Do it. Divorce and have the wife move with kids? Sure thing, get remarried after you certify at the new place or something.
Nobody else has your interests at heart.

After 10 years in, my advice is to do anything you can to get where you want/need to be. Don’t worry about anyone else, because they aren’t worried about you. Sup job only way out? Take it. Hardship? Do it. Divorce and have the wife move with kids? Sure thing, get remarried after you certify at the new place or something.
Nobody else has your interests at heart.
8 years in, agree 100%

If they end up axing Article 99, which they may very well do since it's being abused so much, you'll be kicking yourself for not taking the option when it was available

8 years in, agree 100%

If they end up axing Article 99, which they may very well do since it's being abused so much, you'll be kicking yourself for not taking the option when it was available

A bit over 8 years in myself. Don't worry, I'm looking at multiple hardship options right now. I feel like I've basically exhausted most of my other options so it's the next obvious step.

I know this has been talked about, but are there any rules as far as being able to err from one level tower to another? I remember hearing something about 3 level only change or something.

Also, if your new facility requires you to attend RTF, is it pass/pass or pail/fail now?

I know this has been talked about, but are there any rules as far as being able to err from one level tower to another? I remember hearing something about 3 level only change or something.

Also, if your new facility requires you to attend RTF, is it pass/pass or pail/fail now?

No caps on level changes and RTF will he pass/pass since you only have one career jeopardy training. Though it wouldn't be a horrible idea not to shitbag it...

No caps on level changes and RTF will he pass/pass since you only have one career jeopardy training. Though it wouldn't be a horrible idea not to shitbag it...

Cant they wash people out of tetra? Won’t mean you’re fired, but you won’t go to that facility?

Cant they wash people out of tetra? Won’t mean you’re fired, but you won’t go to that facility?
I heard that if you shit it up in RTF bad enough the ATM at the new facility can elect not train you.

I heard that if you shit it up in RTF bad enough the ATM at the new facility can elect not train you.
Not true, unless you mean shit it up to the point where you are not showing up for class and don’t complete RTF, then it could be a conduct issue but you can get a 1% in training and you still move on.

All good info, thanks for the replies. What determines if you need TSEW if you were awarded an ERR from a 4/5 to 8/9 up/down? Facility specific?

I believe that's N90 and C90 specific.

All good info, thanks for the replies. What determines if you need TSEW if you were awarded an ERR from a 4/5 to 8/9 up/down? Facility specific?

Unless it's changed, if you've already done RTF, the facility can decide whether or not to send you to TSEW if they are 9+.

any word on dates for the next panel?

and any reason to believe the next one wont be a total dumpster fire? lol
Hardcore rumors say May of next year.
As for rules or changes to criteria for the next or even upcoming panels, is anybody’s guess.

Back
Top Bottom