September (Q4) 2019

Am I doing this right? I go to the PPT and add 1 (from 3 to 4) to DCA's "Committed ATCS Inbound" (simulating 1 selection at the panel?) and that changes their Projected% to Target from 83.7% to 87.1%. Does this mean they can only select 1 despite the column "Possible Gains to National Average" indicating 3 possible gains?
If you’re considering DCA, I can connect you with the facrep—great guy. I’m one of the inbounds there, super excited. Everyone there I’ve met is awesome. He described the place as a country club

Seems like they are making the window to transfer smaller and smaller. It's more difficult for a facility to release someone and more difficult for a facility to select someone. This blows.

My facility is at 90% projected to target and 82% AOB currently. Several people have left to become supes. At least the FAA got what they needed.

Deadline to submit paperwork is right around the corner boys! Fingers crossed, as usual, praying for SCT lol.

Anybody know how the SWB gets updated? Is it linked to payroll and updates automatically or is it just a manual entry by staff support/ATM? We’re able to release as of now but have a CPC leaving via NCEPT before 9/6 when they lock in numbers and that would drop us below 85% for CPC.

SWB are manual entries, some by HR some by ATM
Anybody know how the SWB gets updated? Is it linked to payroll and updates automatically or is it just a manual entry by staff support/ATM? We’re able to release as of now but have a CPC leaving via NCEPT before 9/6 when they lock in numbers and that would drop us below 85% for CPC.

So, when is the last day staffing numbers from my facility can be submitted from my facility that would Used for the PPT for Sept Ncept?
..did that make sense. Lol

Video conference call coming between NCEPT king Whitey Bulger and the regional NCEPT liasions this friday. More to come...

Just saw the new PPT. Is it accurate with how many people it says facility’s can pick up??

Doesn’t seem like much has changed?

The current Facility Priority List is the one they’ll go by right?

Back
Top Bottom