Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
not the people they infect. Which just proves my point, selfish douchebags.

it’s thanksgiving. It’s a dinner. You don’t have to celebrate it the day of. Go do it when you don’t stand a good chance of killing anyone attending.
The fact that the FAA doesn't require people who were exposed to a positive case to even get a test and just have them quarantine makes all this a joke.

The fact that the FAA doesn't require people who were exposed to a positive case to even get a test and just have them quarantine makes all this a joke.
What’s the difference. They DQ you (well they are supposed to) wether you are positive or negative

It is not morally wrong to feel healthy and celebrate Thanksgiving with other people that feel healthy.
Me personally, I don't think small gatherings of people who you know, regularly communicate with, and are healthy and practicing good hygiene is the same as say going to a concert or a large wedding or something. I don't think big brother should be telling you or me or anyone healthy that they can't see family or friends. Getting on an airplane to do so is probably not very smart, and if you've been around people who are sick and you aren't (yet?), or work in a high risk profession, are a high risk individual etc, also probably not a good idea, along with visiting high risk people.

Yes there's a certain personal assumption of risk, and people should be fine with that, and others choices (so long as all the people at the gathering I assume are there of their own fruition) but there's a difference between that and saying "fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask in the grocery store and imma go to my mega church this Sunday because fuck you and fuck science, orange man said this isn't a big deal", which a great many people seem to think is the same personal assumption of risk, when it isn't, and government absolutely has a role in overall public health on the large scale, ie a public mask mandate or banning large gatherings.

Correct, but fortunately mask wearing is not negligent homicide.
I mean it could be if you have covid breath on someone thats immunocompromised and they die. Maybe not legally but isn't it kind of the same thing?

Aren't you home on EA because of covid medical stuff? Figured you'd understand that much lol.

Correct, but fortunately mask wearing is not negligent homicide.
Never said it was but just showing that there are plenty of instances where people are punished for behavior that is reckless and that harms others. Where does flouting the dangers of a pandemic fall into this? Not sure, and I don’t think we’ll find out anytime soon.

I don’t understand how some regions aren’t following cdc guidelines. Pretty sus
Probably because every email or document about Covid written by the FAA and NATCA have been poorly worded and leave room for interpretation...... just like transferring to different facilities and finding out they do shit completely different using the same book to justify their methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom