Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the only thing I can picture this politician looking like in my head right now:

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

There's gay, and then there's being the locomotive in a 25 man choo-choo train gay
You know what’s funny? 98% of the time I post/troll on here and then leave, only to return hours later. I had 5 notifications and yours was the random I picked, not remembering what grenade i lobbed. This, this was a shock.

We got to 10k, got the election over with, determined that KATSU BURGER is superior to all and anyone who disagrees is obviously mentally ill, and even broke the salt shakers out.

I'd say it has run its course.

Thread closed

We got to 10k, got the election over with, determined that KATSU BURGER is superior to all and anyone who disagrees is obviously mentally ill, and even broke the salt shakers out.

I'd say it has run its course.

Thread closed
A guy with 73 posts doesn't get to declare /thread ever. Especially since we haven't spoke about the fact that Trump was probably the greatest president in U.S. history behind Lincoln, In-n-out is the superior burger chain, N90/EWR are the #1 rated country clubs in terms of ease to work, BTC is a scam, there won't be any furloughs or RIF's, Biden is going to destroy our economy, Nickelback is the greatest rock band ever, and that privatization of the NAS is the only true way forward to a better life. None of the above is even negotiable and is so steeped in facts that it literally cannot be denied.

A guy with 73 posts doesn't get to declare /thread ever. Especially since we haven't spoke about the fact that Trump was probably the greatest president in U.S. history behind Lincoln, In-n-out is the superior burger chain, N90/EWR are the #1 rated country clubs in terms of ease to work, BTC is a scam, there won't be any furloughs or RIF's, Biden is going to destroy our economy, Nickelback is the greatest rock band ever, and that privatization of the NAS is the only true way forward to a better life. None of the above is even negotiable and is so steeped in facts that it literally cannot be denied.
head explode GIF by FirstAndMonday

“If the employees do win the suit, they would each be entitled to the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour for the time they worked, or about $1,160 if they worked the full shutdown period,”

38 days at 40 hours a week and min wage comes out to less than $1200? Jesus Christ that needs to get raised.
even in the most desolate shithole federal minimum wage is a fucking joke.

First they won’t train me because of a literal flu and now they won’t pay me, at least I got a 4 month vacation in Oklahoma
This years flu season has actually been pretty light thanks to social distancing/mask wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom