What does a typical CPC party look like?

Blantons is probably up there for you, but its gotten pricey as fuck the past couple years. Used to be a 80 or 90 dollar bottle now it's close to 200 last time I saw.
Angels envy a good smooth Bourbon as well.

I like a little bite with mine, but I usually drink it with one big ice cube so it gets a little watered down.

If I'm doing shots......gobble gobble fuckers.
If you like a little bite, (perhaps a big bite) Stagg Jr. bourbon is the absolute best. If you can find it

Lots of shots are a rarity these days....if im doing multiple shots it's usually vodka, and thats a situational thing (if you do it right you can drink straight vodka all night and not be dead the next day) but every now and again I'll do a shot of whiskey or two at the bar just to get the ball rolling.

But ya wild turkey is severely underappreciated in my opinion. The best of the cheaper bourbons for sure.
Picked up some Russell’s Reserve 10 year. Pretty good for the $28 I paid

CPC parties are mostly for old men in the throes of mid-life crisis to get drunk and ogle at the young controllers' wife/GF and subsequently friend request them on all their socials. Oftentimes these parties lead to gossip that persists in the ops area the entire year... or until the next kid checks out.

"remember that time when ol Smitty gave AP a mushroom stamp in JD's basement!?" " dude, AR's gf got a ride home from MM... MM's GF changed her status to single on Facebook the next day haha!" "bro, did u see JJ's spring break pics from Cabo? OMFG @ tht sideboob! hehe, then she shows up to FB's checkout party w that douche, LAME!" "MJ was getting so loud at BM's party that the nieghbors called the stateys.... everyone took off and met up @ Main St Pub. HW got so wasted he fought the uber driver and got left downtown lawl!" "So the OM showed up to JW's checkout party and BQ was so drunk he told him -- you are pond scum i wouldnt piss on u if u were on fire bitch! -- and OM left, then BQ was hitting on GQ's wife and whipped his dick out! lol GQ didnt do shit, what a cuck!" "BJ invtied his friends from his street racing club and JB tarted talking mad shit to them after like 10 shots of Jameson.... we literally saved his life it was cray cray!" " @ PJ's checkout party JT disappeared w SS and her sister from Cali.... this morning he was walking the parking lot w SS! dude is a legend" "Smitty brought these 2 Tinder chicks to MMs party and all the wives were super salty all night! Im surprised he even showed up him an MM hate each other as it is lol"

Last edited:
CPC parties are mostly for old men in the throes of mid-life crisis to get drunk and ogle at the young controllers' wife/GF and subsequently friend request them on all their socials. Oftentimes these parties lead to gossip that persists in the ops area the entire year... or until the next kid checks out.

"remember that time when ol Smitty gave AP a mushroom stamp in JD's basement!?" " dude, AR's gf got a ride home from MM... MM's GF changed her status to single on Facebook the next day haha!" "bro, did u see JJ's spring break pics from Cabo? OMFG @ tht sideboob! hehe, then she shows up to FB's checkout party w that douche, LAME!" "MJ was getting so loud at BM's party that the nieghbors called the stateys.... everyone took off and met up @ Main St Pub. HW got so wasted he fought the uber driver and got left downtown lawl!" "So the OM showed up to JW's checkout party and BQ was so drunk he told him -- you are pond scum i wouldnt piss on u if u were on fire bitch! -- and OM left, then BQ was hitting on GQ's wife and whipped his dick out! lol GQ didnt do shit, what a cuck!" "BJ invtied his friends from his street racing club and JB tarted talking mad shit to them after like 10 shots of Jameson.... we literally saved his life it was cray cray!" " @ PJ's checkout party JT disappeared w SS and her sister from Cali.... this morning he was walking the parking lot w SS! dude is a legend" "Smitty brought these 2 Tinder chicks to MMs party and all the wives were super salty all night! Im surprised he even showed up him an MM hate each other as it is lol"
The only thing this website is missing, ATC fanfiction!

The only thing this website is missing, ATC fanfiction!
alan rickman GIF

This... this is amazing...

I need to try Angel's Envy again because I was thoroughly unimpressed with it when I tried it several years ago and everyone raves about it; it smelled and tasted very one-note to me (maple on the nose, spiced chocolate on the tongue) so maybe my senses were just off for that bottle or something.

I don't do shots, but Wild Turkey doesn't get the respect it deserves as a mixer. Kick some Wild Turkey and some JD Tennessee Honey into Dr Pepper and it's a deliciously dangerous combo.
Im a big fan of angels envy. The bourbon is aged in port barrels and is good enough for the price. Maybe $40 a bottle but the real treat is the rye aged in Caribbean rum casks. Because of the spiced rum notes it’s not a traditional rye but I try to keep a bottle around for sipping.

Im a big fan of angels envy. The bourbon is aged in port barrels and is good enough for the price. Maybe $40 a bottle but the real treat is the rye aged in Caribbean rum casks. Because of the spiced rum notes it’s not a traditional rye but I try to keep a bottle around for sipping.
Oooooo that caribbean rum cask sounds eggselent.

Oooooo that caribbean rum cask sounds eggselent.
Speaking of rum: there's a rum called Single Prop that is balls to the wall amazing for only $20 a bottle. The rum is made with coconut water and hits massive notes of sugar cane and vanilla and mixes damn near perfectly with punches and colas. Single Prop with Tahitian Treat (carbonated fruit punch) is an express lane to Turnt-ville.

Back
Top Bottom