2nd Quarter 2017

Why would ERR submission date even be relevant? This seems like an obvious area where they should just use seniority to break a tie. If losing and gaining facilities are identical.
Seniority has it flaws as well. Half the people in my facility have seniority over me by less then a year because they washed from a different facility. I've been a CPC prior to all of them, even three years prior to some. Granted you could have biased managers, but I wish they would just let the gaining facility call and ask "Who's better?" I have no issue with someone getting a position over me if they're truly better at the job, the reverse is brutal.

If you accept a position on a temporary bid, what's the likelihood of it being made permanent regardless of your previous permanent facilities staffing?

If you accept a position on a temporary bid, what's the likelihood of it being made permanent regardless of your previous permanent facilities staffing?
Depends... We have a temporary supe that is fully certified here and may be pulled back to Charlotte because they are technically in the red (so are we) but because he is temporary that is his assigned duty station. He's trying to fight it but no word yet.

The PPT originally scheduled for 2.21 is published. Now which column needs what percentage for a facility to be eligible for a swap again?

Attachments

• unofficial Copy 2017222PPTTool.xlsx
    137.2 KB · Views: 86
Some of those 24 could be "Exempt" as well, even lowering the number of facilities.
I'm going through it right now....
Bakersfield BFL is listed as Category 2, but they're at 77.3% staffing
Burbank BUR listed as Cat 2 with 86.4%....losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
Des Moines DSM listed as Cat 2 with 77.3%
Maui OGG listed as Cat 2 with 76.9%
Omaha OMA listed as Cat 2 with 86.7%....losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
San Jose SJC listed as Cat 2 with 86.1%...losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
Tallahassee TLH listed as Cat 2 with 76.5%
Anchorage Center ZAN listed as Cat 2 with 79.6%

So that's 8 that shouldn't count. Unless they're all on the verge of certifying a couple people in the next couple weeks.

Did you see the Category listing on that spreadsheet? Perhaps I’m looking over it.. Trying to ERR out of EUG. I’m hoping I understand this right, and that because EUG’s current and projected staffing levels are both over 90% they are considered Cat 1, hopefully?

Did you see the Category listing on that spreadsheet? Perhaps I’m looking over it.. Trying to ERR out of EUG. I’m hoping I understand this right, and that because EUG’s current and projected staffing levels are both over 90% they are considered Cat 1, hopefully?
Column AC has the category.
Strangely for EUG, on that file Saint posted, both projected and current percentage is category 1, however column AC is saying "none" for category.

I'm going through it right now....
Bakersfield BFL is listed as Category 2, but they're at 77.3% staffing
Burbank BUR listed as Cat 2 with 86.4%....losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
Des Moines DSM listed as Cat 2 with 77.3%
Maui OGG listed as Cat 2 with 76.9%
Omaha OMA listed as Cat 2 with 86.7%....losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
San Jose SJC listed as Cat 2 with 86.1%...losing one more should drop them below the average and make them Cat 2-exempt
Tallahassee TLH listed as Cat 2 with 76.5%
Anchorage Center ZAN listed as Cat 2 with 79.6%

So that's 8 that shouldn't count. Unless they're all on the verge of certifying a couple people in the next couple weeks.

It doesn't matter if they are"on the verge." It states in the SOP that it's real time data and they only take current info.

Are they strict on the submission deadline or is it possible that they would upload any received after the deadline but before the upload dates?

Yeah, I labeled the file unofficial Copy 2017222PPTTool.xlsx because it's just a cut and paste job from the NATCA NCEPT website until MJ adds the ksn file to Resources. I'm not sure if pasting it broke any data links, but the original was to large for my permission level to upload.
I'm still most interested in the swap percentages. Is it true that a fac has to be within 5% of the Current % CPC to Target Calc in column K?
Also, will the Feb2017FacilityPriority file be used for the NCEPT priority, or will there be another file with updated rankings?

Back
Top Bottom