April (Q2) 2019

But the PPT underwent significant changes, no? I thought that the PPT drove the priority list?
Yeah but HR doesn’t disclose how they rank the facilities on the priority list. And they don’t explain why some level 10,11,12s are high on the list but are taking 0 people.

steakvendor I'm assuming you're referring to the ever presents SFO/LAX/N90 etc etc...to my understanding for those ones is it's a mix of the core airports and a hard to staff issue that causes them to always be on there. The math doesn't really apply, they're just no brainers for the simple fact people either don't want to go or the wash rate is so high.

steakvendor I'm assuming you're referring to the ever presents SFO/LAX/N90 etc etc...to my understanding for those ones is it's a mix of the core airports and a hard to staff issue that causes them to always be on there. The math doesn't really apply, they're just no brainers for the simple fact people either don't want to go or the wash rate is so high.
Why is MCO always included in the upper rankings when they’re the most staffed facility in the NAS?

They're on there as placeholders for when, eventually, higher level facilities will be staffing to higher percentages.

Those make sense. DFW/DEN/CLT are the ones which make me question the whole "priority" list. The ERR list must be miles long for all three, and they have staffing. Yet, always at the top.

Anyone notice the numbers changed from yesterday to today? The rankings didn’t but the possible gains and losses did.

So, I'm on the fence with a relationship and a selling a house based on the governments newest rendition of fair transfers.

My current certified experience (L9) 95-100% staffing as of April, requesting transfer to a L11 at 81% looking to grab 4. My ATM insisted a great endorsement.

Any informed opinions on what could cause me to not be picked up?

So, I'm on the fence with a relationship and a selling a house based on the governments newest rendition of fair transfers.

My current certified experience (L9) 95-100% staffing as of April, requesting transfer to a L11 at 81% looking to grab 4. My ATM insisted a great endorsement.

Any informed opinions on what could cause me to not be picked up?

It depends how many people are on their list. If there's only five eligible people bidding your chances are great but if there's 50 it's more complicated. Have you gone to visit? Networking is huge. I'm sure you've seen posts on here about people from level 11s/12s getting passed over for someone from a level 5 or 6.

What are the odds of getting approved as a trainee? Level 12 to 12

Depends on a lot of things, such as which12 to which 12?

As a trainee you are looked at last on the NCEPT. How many people can be let go at your current facility? How many can be picked up at the facility you desire to be at? Is each facility the same type? Etcetera....

I’d bet against it, but like the lotto motto, “hey you never know”

just expect similar odds.

Depends on a lot of things, such as which12 to which 12?

As a trainee you are looked at last on the NCEPT. How many people can be let go at your current facility? How many can be picked up at the facility you desire to be at? Is each facility the same type? Etcetera....

I’d bet against it, but like the lotto motto, “hey you never know”

just expect similar odds.
Facility leaving is 86% and facility going to is 90%. Both level 12 centers.

It would be better for you to checkout at your current facility. You may not like what happens should you transfer and then fail to certify.

Not at work today. Can someone send me the NCEPT Natca contact info?
It’ll be on the ksn site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom