August 2018

Will there be another facility vacancy and priority list that comes out before the panel or is the last one that was posted on the 3rd gunna be the list they use

There will be another one created, labeled August, that will be used for the panel. It’ll be based off the PPT that just came out.

I just looked at the PPT and for HCF it lists us at 68 CPC's however as of 7/25/2018 we had 69 cpc's, we lost one today to retirement but unless i am incorrect i thought we should still be listed as 69 on the PPT because as of 7/25 we had 69. Any loses from 7/26 on should not be counted correct?

@Omegahare @MJ @breakaway2000, is that correct?

Last edited:
I don't know if it'd get you the information you want, but after it's been "corrected" I might email robicheau(sp?) to verifty your facility numbers are correct

Sometimes the list cracks me up. It’s like picking a perfect sweet sixteen bracket.

I know they publish the decision lenses criteria and all that, but seriously, I’d be super impressed if someone could pick the top 16 next time, starting immediately after this NCEPT finishes.

It looks like they implemented the DL change, they were considering, this time because the towers are back on top

I just went to tour a facility I put in for last panel, and the ATM told me my name was never on his list to pick from, he even checked it again while I was there to make sure. I know my facility was a CAT 1, and I have a confirmation email from hr saying my application was in. I know it's the past and theres nothing I can do now, but is there an explanation on why this could have happened? I have ERRs in this next panel, but now I'm paranoid my name is never going to show on their list either.

I had the same thing happen to me last panel, also someone else experienced the same issue the panel before. Both of us had HR confirmation of the ERR. Not sure how to get it corrected

Wow that's just great. Have you spoken with anyone about it? That was pretty crushing to hear the atm say he would have picked me up if my application was on his list. Now they are fully staffed and I had to move on to other errs because if I wait too long I wont get released. That's good to know I can still get screwed out of a transfer because someone messed up.
This agency is an absolute catastrophe. Trust no one. Especially HR. Politely verify everything.

Wow that's just great. Have you spoken with anyone about it? That was pretty crushing to hear the atm say he would have picked me up if my application was on his list. Now they are fully staffed and I had to move on to other errs because if I wait too long I wont get released. That's good to know I can still get screwed out of a transfer because someone messed up.

I would get the union involved. This happened when someone bid P80 and was not on their list, but a co worker was. They ended up offering them both the job. I would think it would be a win for the new facility as well to get an extra body. Equal opportunity and all that.

Back
Top Bottom