December (Q1) 2020

how does it work for a facility that can pick up more than 1 person? do they get to select all they need during the first selection, or do they select 1 and then the other facilities get a go?

how does it work for a facility that can pick up more than 1 person? do they get to select all they need during the first selection, or do they select 1 and then the other facilities get a go?

Pretty sure it goes by priority, they select all they're allowed then it moves on.

Did anyone else get an email from HR asking if you were still interested in an ERR to a facility that you had on file for? I have an err in for DFW that doesn’t time out til March but ASW sends me an email 3:20p on a Saturday saying if I’m still interested then I need to send in my paperwork by Monday at 9am again or respond with a negative interest. Wtf???!

Did anyone else get an email from HR asking if you were still interested in an ERR to a facility that you had on file for? I have an err in for DFW that doesn’t time out til March but ASW sends me an email 3:20p on a Saturday saying if I’m still interested then I need to send in my paperwork by Monday at 9am again or respond with a negative interest. Wtf???!
No, but also having in for DFW, I would be alright if you did not renew that paperwork. Just saying. lmao

Thats messed up. They stay in for 15 months right? (Odd number)

Thats messed up. They stay in for 15 months right? (Odd number)
Yea they responded to me via an email thread that shows prior communication about my err application acceptance with an exp date of March 2020. I’d previously had packages in for other facs within that region so I’m curious if they accidentally removed DFW instead of another facility and are trying to rectify it. Super shitty because I’m not going to be able to get my paperwork back in by tomorrow am.

Yea they responded to me via an email thread that shows prior communication about my err application acceptance with an exp date of March 2020. I’d previously had packages in for other facs within that region so I’m curious if they accidentally removed DFW instead of another facility and are trying to rectify it. Super shitty because I’m not going to be able to get my paperwork back in by tomorrow am.
If you have proof that your ERR package was eligible and HR neglected to include you, you have grounds for a grievance. Happened to a guy trying to get to P80 a while back. His wife was selected but he wasn’t since his paperwork wasn’t included. They gave them both an offer to fix it. ( They both turned it down anyway lol).

If you have proof that your ERR package was eligible and HR neglected to include you, you have grounds for a grievance. Happened to a guy trying to get to P80 a while back. His wife was selected but he wasn’t since his paperwork wasn’t included. They gave them both an offer to fix it. ( They both turned it down anyway lol).
Definitely something that I’ll be considering if this goes south. We are eligible to lose 1 this panel. All I have is proof of acceptance with a time stamp and then this random email. I guess I’ll see what HR says Monday when I call them for clarification.

Definitely something that I’ll be considering if this goes south. We are eligible to lose 1 this panel. All I have is proof of acceptance with a time stamp and then this random email. I guess I’ll see what HR says Monday when I call them for clarification.

The two times I've received confirmation of my package bring received it's just been a phone call. This makes me want to go back and get written confirmation.

The two times I've received confirmation of my package bring received it's just been a phone call. This makes me want to go back and get written confirmation.

That's why you should email your packages, and request the confirmation at the same time.

No, but also having in for DFW, I would be alright if you did not renew that paperwork. Just saying. lmao

I hope DFW is easier to get picked up at then D10. D10 is snobby with who it takes. Has NCEPT fixed this?

I once heard one of their reps make someone cry by telling them they had "0 chance" to ever get picked up there unless they could get "somewhere like San Antonio first". The person told me "wow man, that was my dream facility, he just crushed my dreams". A Greta Thunberg type moment!

Eastern Region stopped mailing back those little slips apparently. I called to confirm they received my paperwork for the December panel last year and she said to check my gov email...I had all 3 packets sent in confirmed receipt through email.

Back
Top Bottom