DOT holiday time off

1. I’ve gotten the “free leave” every time. I’m sat-sun off so it’s not hard to let me go around 9-10am on Friday. 2 Live in the future. This has been the status quo under this administration. Put in 3 hours of spot leave on the last work day before a holiday/weekend and let it get approved. Once the memo comes out tell your mgmt to change it to excused admin leave.

1. I’ve gotten the “free leave” every time. I’m sat-sun off so it’s not hard to let me go around 9-10am on Friday. 2 Live in the future. This has been the status quo under this administration. Put in 3 hours of spot leave on the last work day before a holiday/weekend and let it get approved. Once the memo comes out tell your mgmt to change it to excused admin leave.
Must be nice! Friday swing is always 2-6 under MOU staffing numbers. Another joke that only a few plus non operational get to use. All good though, rest of us can get tested.

Put in 3 hours of spot leave on the last work day before a holiday/weekend and let it get approved. Once the memo comes out tell your mgmt to change it to excused admin leave.
Tried it and still got shut down. My ATM just said he doesn't believe it applies to us. Who do I need to speak with to get this straightened out?

If we’re unable to take advantage of the 3 hour early dismissal from mayor Pete bc we’re mission critical, are we able to be paid 3 hours of holiday pay then? I’d take that.

Last time I tried that they just denied it

Tried it and still got shut down. My ATM just said he doesn't believe it applies to us. Who do I need to speak with to get this straightened out?
RVP. District Manager.

Did you happen to also point to your CAC/PIV card which clearly shows that we are DOT employees?

Well add another 3 hours to the pile that they won’t compensate us for. I’d gladly take even 3 hours of credit or TOA, but crickets.

Anyone who can get annual approved can get it. A smart person might go into Webschedules and request it off every Friday that precedes a Monday holiday as it seems to happen every time.
agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

I also requested the Thursday before Veteran's day and the Wednesday before Thanksgiving for good measure ?

Back
Top Bottom