Easiest facilities for every dollar/ hardest facilities for every dollar

NCT, SCT, PCT. Nct and pct are the biggest scams as neither has a single sector that actually works 12 traffic.

So they split the sectors up well to ease workload while still pushing 12 traffic? Isn't that how it should be? The controllers get more pay for less work?

Also couldn't the one sector of N90 fall under the same scam? I forget what it's called, Catskill? Whoever works over HUO, I heard it was far easier than EWR sector. A80 had the same issue up until a few years ago I believe, one sector managed to avoid working the arrival wall or whatever.

Controllers on here... "I deserve a huge raise" and also "They don't work level 12 traffic. They deserve less money"
Sometimes when a guy says “just another day working level 12 finals” and he’s at NCT, you gotta set em straight…. (Seen it on FB in that ridiculous land line page lol)

Last edited:
I heard that A80 also has a line that doesn't work ATL arrivals...

Also N90 has 2/5 areas that are nowhere near lvl12.
A80 used to have that but that line went away many years ago was the story I was told

NCT, SCT, PCT. Nct and pct are the biggest scams as neither has a single sector that actually works 12 traffic.
Genuine question for those who know.
How many sectors in a level 12 Z work level 12 traffic? Percentage-wise.

So they split the sectors up well to ease workload while still pushing 12 traffic? Isn't that how it should be? The controllers get more pay for less work?

Also couldn't the one sector of N90 fall under the same scam? I forget what it's called, Catskill? Whoever works over HUO, I heard it was far easier than EWR sector. A80 had the same issue up until a few years ago I believe, one sector managed to avoid working the arrival wall or whatever.

That’s Catskill (sfc-5000 there) and it’s a position in Liberty area. ZBW feeds EWR Mugzy (satellite arrivals) over HUO at 6,000

You wouldn’t consider LAX traffic to be level 12? Genuinely curious, I’m not familiar with SCT’s ops at all.

Last edited:
Was I summoned?
From the recent NEB minutes:

"President Santa provided the NEB with an update regarding the status of ABACUS. Despite significance funding limitations, the group has developed a program that can count en route traffic. President Santa observed the initial program demonstration at Atlanta ARTCC which went exceptional well. The program will be tested at other en route facilities to validate its accuracy"

Maybe we will see it before most of us retire.

Oh and all you anti NATCA folks, back in October the FAA tried to stop development of ABACUS according to the NEB minutes:

"ABACUS (Rich Santa, President) President Santa provided an update on the status of ABACUS. The Agency initially wanted to suspend further software development due to budgetary concerns, but after discussions, the ABACUS team will work to find a path to continue development under an- financial constraints."

Last edited:
Controllers on here... "I deserve a huge raise" and also "They don't work level 12 traffic. They deserve less money"
So true, and so dumb. How the fuck would you know unless you even work it lol

What about the centers that are getting murdered for less than 12 pay because our union fucking sucks.
raise when?

Back
Top Bottom