Enroute Class pass rate

I was in the most recent one that passed 10/16. We almost had 12 - had two miss it by less than 10 points on their last runs. Real shame to see them go.

Does anyone know which facilities were offered in the last class and which ones were mandatory?
Mostly Oakland, SLC, Kansas City, Cleveland, Chicago and Minneapolis.

Oakland was on there twice for mandatory and I forget the rest sorry lol. Passed today, getting placed tomorrow. Great feeling

Chicago center! Thank you! Any word on training there length wise? I’ve heard it’s slightly backed up?

It might be, a guy in my areas son is there and he likes it. He started stage 2 right away with no delays. Idk if he’ll have any before dysim or hitting the floor though.

Chicago center! Thank you! Any word on training there length wise? I’ve heard it’s slightly backed up?

Nice ! I started here a little over a month ago. Training here is a lot better and quicker than many other places, just a slight delay. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

is there any easy way of figuring out which classes are 18 and which are 12?

Mostly Oakland, SLC, Kansas City, Cleveland, Chicago and Minneapolis.

Oakland was on there twice for mandatory and I forget the rest sorry lol. Passed today, getting placed tomorrow. Great feeling
Do you recall if there was any facilities in Texas or Florida on your list?

Back
Top Bottom