Enroute Class pass rate

I didn't eval this round, but you can have no sep errors and still fail depending on how the evaluators ding you.
I got a B error for not taking down the Byerley block "in a timely manner"
Another person lost 14 points for giving the next sector too much info (can't perfectly recall anymore, I believe it was aircraft type).

I didn't eval this round, but you can have no sep errors and still fail depending on how the evaluators ding you.
I got a B error for not taking down the Byerley block "in a timely manner"
Another person lost 14 points for giving the next sector too much info (can't perfectly recall anymore, I believe it was aircraft type).
Well you are a d side. It’s hard to have a separation error

Man. You’re either good or you aren’t. If the stars align right, you can make it all the way too. No excuses

Well you are a d side. It’s hard to have a separation error
That was answering an earlier post that suggested if he made his point outs then if he might have failed because he made 'a bunch of separation errors'. When someone failed many think it must have been because they had a bunch of deals or missed point outs and some can do all that correctly and still not make it.

Last edited:
So messed up. This is what I’ve wanted to do for 15 years now. I have some grievances though, so I was encouraged to file them and come back through the terminal side, so hopefully I’ll be back at the academy soon
Damn, sorry Niner.

If you win a grievance, you can somehow switch options to Terminal? How does that work?

When I went through a couple of months back the instructors were pretty upset about how some of the evaluators were grading problems. 2 specific instances I remember was there was a guy who I guess would have made it if the evaluators had not given him a seperation error for miscalculating fuel exhaustion time on a military change of destination. And another guy had Monroe approach call for a pointout and gave a really long speech about what the aircraft was gonna do. Apparently when the student repeated the extremely long message to the R-side he transposed a few words and got a seperation error for it.

That also reminds me that there was an evaluator there boasting about how no student who he had evaluated had passed in over 2months. Totally the wrong mindset for an evaluator.

When I went through a couple of months back the instructors were pretty upset about how some of the evaluators were grading problems. 2 specific instances I remember was there was a guy who I guess would have made it if the evaluators had not given him a seperation error for miscalculating fuel exhaustion time on a military change of destination. And another guy had Monroe approach call for a pointout and gave a really long speech about what the aircraft was gonna do. Apparently when the student repeated the extremely long message to the R-side he transposed a few words and got a seperation error for it.

That also reminds me that there was an evaluator there boasting about how no student who he had evaluated had passed in over 2months. Totally the wrong mindset for an evaluator.
I believe it. One evaluator, quite miffed, told my classmate he wished he could have taken points off for some overlapped talking between him and his R-side.

They offering CPC pay right away?
i see what you did there bill hader GIF

Back
Top Bottom