February (Q2) 2022

meanwhile at NATCA HQ...

b266681e9d07ee16cdfbb99eb2f54ba4.jpg

giphy.gif

Someone help me understand how I got an email this morning from HR (responding to my email from 1/14/22 asking for verification ERR was received) with the request . . .

Can you please send your paperwork. Pls submit only 4 ERR separate PDF attachments. I will enter the date of 1/12/2022.

I’m about to lose my mind. I assume this means my requests weren’t considered in the round which convened yesterday.

Someone help me understand how I got an email this morning from HR (responding to my email from 1/14/22 asking for verification ERR was received) with the request . . .

I’m about to lose my mind. I assume this means my requests weren’t considered in the round which convened yesterday.
Sounds like a grievance if you can prove you weren’t considered this round. #LAN-DEN ?

I don’t know why you wouldn’t have followed up with them over the last month. Without a confirmation of receipt you probably don’t have a grievance.

I don’t know why you wouldn’t have followed up with them over the last month. Without a confirmation of receipt you probably don’t have a grievance.
AEA never responded when they said and I had to continuously email them for their response. Thank God they received my paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom