February (Q2) 2022

I was going through my paperwork again and noticed a mistake. HR accepted the paperwork and gave me an expiration date. Does that make my paperwork valid with the mistake or would it just be automatically rejected when an ATM reviews it?
All ERR paperwork expires 15 months from submission date. So long as yours is still valid through this panel, you’re good.

Just remember to keep your paperwork alive as time creeps up, since selection’s are based on a “first come, first serve” basis (this is the tiebreaker if multiple people have in for the same facility from your current facility).

All ERR paperwork expires 15 months from submission date. So long as yours is still valid through this panel, you’re good.

Just remember to keep your paperwork alive as time creeps up, since selection’s are based on a “first come, first serve” basis (this is the tiebreaker if multiple people have in for the same facility from your current facility).
I can tell you first hand, selections are not always first come, first serve from the same facility.

Where does it say that selections have to be first come, first serve. Selections are based largely off manager ranking list. If a manager likes your resume and experience prior to the FAA more than another from the same facility, they obviously rank you higher.
I’m not at work to access the intranet, but I believe it’s under the ERR MOU. It’d be on the KSN under NCEPT, if not in the contract itself.

For clarification: If you and a coworker have paperwork into the same facility, and you submitted your request before your coworker, and they were selected over you, then you have a grievance. That’s the basis of the “first come, first serve” conception mention prior.

Last edited:
Where does it say that selections have to be first come, first serve. Selections are based largely off manager ranking list. If a manager likes your resume and experience prior to the FAA more than another from the same facility, they obviously rank you higher.
This is correct. Only time it matters who submitted first is if 2+ people from a facility got picked up to the same facility, whoever submitted first gets released first, regardless of where either was ranked on the managers list

I’m not at work to access the intranet, but I believe it’s under the ERR MOU. It’d be on the KSN under NCEPT, if not in the contract itself.

For clarification: If you and a coworker have paperwork into the same facility, and you submitted your request before your coworker, and they were selected over you, then you have a grievance. That’s the basis of the “first come, first serve” conception mention prior.
This is untrue. Date of submission is not relevant to selection.

This is correct. Only time it matters who submitted first is if 2+ people from a facility got picked up to the same facility, whoever submitted first gets released first, regardless of where either was ranked on the managers list
This is true. And also both selections must be in the same panel.

In the event of a tiebreaker, then what?
Scenario 1: Two controllers from ACK have paperwork into BOS but ACK can only release one. Assuming BOS has plenty of selections to make, the ACK controller higher on the ranking list will be selected, regardless of when paperwork was submitted.

Scenario 2: Two controllers from ACK have paperwork into BOS and ACK can release two; one Category 1 and one Category 2. Boston has plenty of selections and is able to select both ACK controllers. The Category 1 release date will go to the ACK controller who submitted paperwork first, regardless of where they fell on the ranking list.

Scenario 1: Two controllers from ACK have paperwork into BOS but ACK can only release one. Assuming BOS has plenty of selections to make, the ACK controller higher on the ranking list will be selected, regardless of when paperwork was submitted.

Scenario 2: Two controllers from ACK have paperwork into BOS and ACK can release two; one Category 1 and one Category 2. Boston has plenty of selections and is able to select both ACK controllers. The Category 1 release date will go to the ACK controller who submitted paperwork first, regardless of where they fell on the ranking list.
My mistake then.

I was going through my paperwork again and noticed a mistake. HR accepted the paperwork and gave me an expiration date. Does that make my paperwork valid with the mistake or would it just be automatically rejected when an ATM reviews it?
What was wrong about it? Check with your regional ncept rep to see what facilities you have good paperwork in for. They should be able to tell you pretty easily but this close to a panel there’s probably a lot of people reaching out.

NCEPT is deep state fakenews bullshit. Do not worship false gods, u cucks.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

if we certified someone last week, can someone go this panel?
we are above numbers required

Back
Top Bottom