February (Q2) 2022

If you put in an ERR for PHL as well as the usajobs bid, are you nearly almost guaranteed to get picked up for it on this panel? No one at my facility has in for either of the two above PHL, and all have in for facilities below PHL.
I saw on the PHL thread that PHL isn’t planning to pick up from NCEPT. That being said, I don’t think they picked up the last 2 cycles and I’m sure since then they’ve had retirements, controllers leave, etc. But even if they could pick up from NCEPT, although they need 64 bodies they’ll realistically get 5-10 maybe? I’m not sure the criteria of how much they’re allowed to get vs what they’re designated to get. So you’d still be rank and have to be in the top whatever number they can get.

In short, not a guarantee still lol

I saw on the PHL thread that PHL isn’t planning to pick up from NCEPT. That being said, I don’t think they picked up the last 2 cycles and I’m sure since then they’ve had retirements, controllers leave, etc. But even if they could pick up from NCEPT, although they need 64 bodies they’ll realistically get 5-10 maybe? I’m not sure the criteria of how much they’re allowed to get vs what they’re designated to get. So you’d still be rank and have to be in the top whatever number they can get.

In short, not a guarantee still lol
Pretty hard to get selected there when you try to contact the acting ATM and FacRep and get no response from either... pretty useless.

If I can get picked up on this panel does anyone know if they would move up release dates later on based on the numbers now or when they decide to look at it? There’s some people that might quit over the summer

I got picked up on the Nov list and im being released in June, so def possible to get an early release

I'm at POC (5) trying to get to DAL (8 ). The DAL ATM said they havent been able to pick up people the last two NCEPTs. Does the temporary rules mean there's a better chance this time around or same shit?
Thats cause DAL is the hardship capital of the world!!

I got picked up on the Nov list and im being released in June, so def possible to get an early release

Thats cause DAL is the hardship capital of the world!!
If you want to talk hardship capital... P50 wins that hands down. 90%+ of who they have got in the last five years are hardships. Go look that shit up and laugh

Got a weird question here, maybe someone knows more than me. Say your facility can release 1 this panel. Then someone at your facility got approved for a hardship this week say Monday. Will this panel still be able to release 1? 1 person still got calls from facility they ERR to on Wednesday. I’m just curious since the hardship was approved after numbers were pulled can 1 still get out or since now that hardship was approved we are no longer able to lose 1? Thanks for any input or experience with this.

Got a weird question here, maybe someone knows more than me. Say your facility can release 1 this panel. Then someone at your facility got approved for a hardship this week say Monday. Will this panel still be able to release 1? 1 person still got calls from facility they ERR to on Wednesday. I’m just curious since the hardship was approved after numbers were pulled can 1 still get out or since now that hardship was approved we are no longer able to lose 1? Thanks for any input or experience with this.
All numbers for release are based on the PPT. You can have everyone resign and still be eligible to release the 1 on NCEPT

Incase I replied incorrectly- I thought the thread was on Dallas love field. -they called asking about my husband (he is the atc) and told him they may be able to pick up one in round 2. Even though they weren’t on any of these projected lists I’ve been following.
Yeah two people in my facility got called about, from DAL. We shall see how it all weeds out this go around.

If you want to talk hardship capital... P50 wins that hands down. 90%+ of who they have got in the last five years are hardships. Go look that shit up and laugh

Same at DAL in fact we just got a hardship from ACT to DAL Thats just insane. ACT is like an hour 15 drive from Dallas.

I was going through my paperwork again and noticed a mistake. HR accepted the paperwork and gave me an expiration date. Does that make my paperwork valid with the mistake or would it just be automatically rejected when an ATM reviews it?

Back
Top Bottom