February (Q2) 2024

That’s how it should go, all pay should be based on traffic in the specific area. So instead you have a bunch of people making more money based on the work of others working the busier traffic. BS anyone justifying it knows they are in the slower area.
Honestly I think the downgrades are a good thing, level the playing field for what work is being performed. Don’t bore me with passenger counts.
Here you are again, watching other controller’s pockets.

LMAO, can’t pick and choose when the FAA actually doing their job but when they do haters gonna haaate!
You are the same brothers and sisters that think it’s ok for controllers to make under 100k for years on end cause they got stuck at a low level place. Go FO bitch.
Only person here who’s advocating for controllers to make less than they deserve is you. Honestly, if you did get a raise, it wouldn’t make you happy because another controller somewhere else also got one. Or you’d be jealous for some other reason. Sad little kid.

Only person here who’s advocating for controllers to make less than they deserve is you. Honestly, if you did get a raise, it wouldn’t make you happy because another controller somewhere else also got one. Or you’d be jealous for some other reason. Sad little kid.
Shove your interpretation of what I said. 💯 not the case.
NATCA’s stagnant leadership is what hasn’t gotten what everyone deserves. More than myself are on board with that thinking.

NATCA’s stagnant leadership is what hasn’t gotten what everyone deserves. More than myself are on board with that thinking.
This guys a supe. Wants us to get paid less. Smitty would be so mad right now.

Only one way to interpret what you were advocating because you specifically said it. It wasn’t vague at all.

I’ve only seen one poster on this board claiming that we are overpaid and it sure as hell isn’t me. I’d think that most here, myself included, thinks that the contract should not have been extended in the way it was. But you’re always the poster here that says that upper level controllers deserve a pay cut, that they don’t deserve the money they’ve earned. So fuck that noise.

I thought the MOU was the same thing as the ZJX one where if you got picked up you had a priority release
It's essentially like the N90/C90 one, just through NCEPT and not a bid. They can pull from anywhere that isn't N90/C90/PHL/A80/MIA/ZOA (regardless of the losing facilities numbers). Only restriction is they can only pull 1 from a facility every 6 months (again like the N90/C90 one). Still hasn't been said if they have a maximum amount of people they can take each panel or if they can just take everyone with an ERR in for them.

If you want to go to A80/MIA/ZOA, get your ERR in. Unless you are at N90/C90/PHL, you have a way out of your facility (assuming you want any of those 3).

It's essentially like the N90/C90 one, just through NCEPT and not a bid. They can pull from anywhere that isn't N90/C90/PHL/A80/MIA/ZOA (regardless of the losing facilities numbers). Only restriction is they can only pull 1 from a facility every 6 months (again like the N90/C90 one). Still hasn't been said if they have a maximum amount of people they can take each panel or if they can just take everyone with an ERR in for them.

If you want to go to A80/MIA/ZOA, get your ERR in. Unless you are at N90/C90/PHL, you have a way out of your facility (assuming you want any of those 3).
Well time to tell everyone at the old facility to put their paperwork in

unless staffing and workload permit 1 per 6 months

unless staffing and workload permit 1 per 6 months
Yep, word for word as the language in the N90/C90 MOU. I don’t imagine it’s used too often though as I don’t know of many facilities that would be just fine having multiple go at once. It can happen though I guess.

February 13, 2024 NCEPT Timeline​

• Friday, 19 January – ERR submission deadline
    • Must be received by 23:59EST
  • Monday, 22 January–Facilities shall update SWB
    • Must be completed by 8:30 am EST
  • Tuesday, 23 January – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed by 8:30 am EST
  • Wednesday, 24 January – Facility Priority Placement Tool
  • Friday, 26 January– NCEPT data run
    • Every ERR package must be uploaded by 8:30 am EST
  • Monday, 29 January – HR resume upload begins
  • Friday, 2 February – HR resume upload complete
  • Monday, 5 February – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
  • Friday, 9 February – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
  • Monday, 12 February – AJG-P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
  • Tuesday, 13 February – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Round 1

• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target *(column AA of the PPT).
  • Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.
  • Gaining facility must be below 90% of the Projected to Target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 90% of the Projected to Target.

Round 2

• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target *(column AA of the PPT).
  • Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.
  • Gaining facility must be below 100% Projected to target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 100% Projected to Target.

A80/MIA/ZOA Priority Release MOU Selections

• A80/MIA/ZOA Priority Release MOU Selections will be made at the conclusion of the traditional NCEPT Panel
  • Selection order will be based on the facility with the fewest number of inbound ERRs as a percentage of vacancies (selections to projected National Average)

Not struggling. Just underpaid
Right. Like I should be able to afford a house no matter where I live. I can't save for a down payment when my 2 bedroom rent is $3,500 and groceries cost over $1,500 a month for 2 people. I don't even have kids. Sure I'm not struggling because I'm maxing my TSP but how am I ever going to be able to own a home.

Right. Like I should be able to afford a house no matter where I live. I can't save for a down payment when my 2 bedroom rent is $3,500 and groceries cost over $1,500 a month for 2 people. I don't even have kids. Sure I'm not struggling because I'm maxing my TSP but how am I ever going to be able to own a home.
🤣

Back
Top Bottom