February (Q2) 2024

It used to be like that, then there were mass release when the national average was down to 80%, the NCEPT creators didn’t take into account that when you do big releases is would lower the national fully certified CPC rate and be cumulative quarter after quarter.

Then they got “smart” and made it a hard 85% and it did reduce releases.
Could they change it back to 80% for any panel?

Who thinks the ZOA/MIA/A80 MOU will fill the necessary vacancies soon with ERR’s? Also, any word on whether they’ll have bids out for these places with move money? I think that would get the job done pretty quickly. It won’t necessarily mean you get people that will succeed though.

Who thinks the ZOA/MIA/A80 MOU will fill the necessary vacancies soon with ERR’s? Also, any word on whether they’ll have bids out for these places with move money? I think that would get the job done pretty quickly. It won’t necessarily mean you get people that will succeed though.
I could see A80 and MIA picking people up through ERRs, but ZOA has 7 inbound ERRs with only 1 releasable 😩

Honestly don't think a bid changes anything. As of now, those 3 are picking up people quarterly in each NCEPT panel (still no idea how many they are going to be able to pick up each time) and I'm not sure C90/N90/PHL are picking up people any quicker than that anyways. At least initially anyways, as all 3 facilities have ERRs in for them. Once the ERRs start drying up, then they may have to start adding in move money or some incentive to get people to put in for them but right now, that's not an issue.

I could see A80 and MIA picking people up through ERRs, but ZOA has 7 inbound ERRs with only 1 releasable 😩
All 7 are releasable unless they are from the 6 priority facilities or if all 7 are from the same facility. Remember, A80/MIA/ZOA get to pick up ANYONE regardless of the losing facilities numbers. That's the whole point of the MOU.

All 7 are releasable unless they are from the 6 priority facilities or if all 7 are from the same facility. Remember, A80/MIA/ZOA get to pick up ANYONE regardless of the losing facilities numbers. That's the whole point of the MOU.
My bad, I meant releasable under National Release Policy rules. But yeah the MOU should circumvent that

Anyone been able to get in contact with the eastern region HR office via email or phone? I've been trying to call/email Cheryl all week and i've received zero response. I have no way of verifying they got my ERR over fax :(

Anyone been able to get in contact with the eastern region HR office via email or phone? I've been trying to call/email Cheryl all week and i've received zero response. I have no way of verifying they got my ERR over fax :(
The fax confirmation sheet is your proof that it was successfully submitted.

Email it to her directly. She has always responded quickly to me.

My understanding is that there are renovations taking place at HR. All paperwork should be emailed this week. Your FacRep should have that email, if not PM me.

We hit 85% of staffing in December (17/20). This month, we found out one of our CPCs is becoming an OS at our facility, effective 1/28. Our NCEPT release from last year also just found out they are leaving in Feb instead of May. Should we be able to release this round or no? Any insight? At first we all thought no but with the SWB being updated yesterday and the CPC's sup role not effective until 1/28 plus NCEPT guy leaving in February, there has been some question about it. We do have 4 trainees as well and a CPC retiring next year.

We hit 85% of staffing in December (17/20). This month, we found out one of our CPCs is becoming an OS at our facility, effective 1/28. Our NCEPT release from last year also just found out they are leaving in Feb instead of May. Should we be able to release this round or no? Any insight? At first we all thought no but with the SWB being updated yesterday and the CPC's sup role not effective until 1/28 plus NCEPT guy leaving in February, there has been some question about it. We do have 4 trainees as well and a CPC retiring next year.
If you have 17 cpcs in the building tomorrow when the numbers lock, you meet the 85% actual required to release. The question is whether or not the projected is 85% or above. If the guy that is becoming a supe was not projected to become a supe beforehand and it gets reflected tomorrow, the projected could fall below 85% and result in no releases.

Back
Top Bottom