General Questions

NCEPT wasn’t addressed at all in the NATCA national office update email today was it? I didn’t see it mentioned in the headlines at all but I didn’t dig into all the articles.

It’s pretty shameful how NATCA is handling this. Over a week has gone by and we still don’t have a national email explaining the changes, the rationale behind them, and how we’re moving forward. The only info we’re getting is posts on here relaying info from things they’ve heard/seem behind the scenes.

It’s pretty shameful how NATCA is handling this. Over a week has gone by and we still don’t have a national email explaining the changes, the rationale behind them, and how we’re moving forward. The only info we’re getting is posts on here relaying info from things they’ve heard/seem behind the scenes.
Anticipate the meeting to take place within the coming week. Sounds like it’ll be every 6 months now.

Anticipate the meeting to take place within the coming week. Sounds like it’ll be every 6 months now.

And I mean, this is kind of my point: If I weren’t on this forum, I wouldn’t have this info. Further:

-What of the Round 1 pickups that didn’t happen for facilities like ORD and LAS?

-What of the many round 2 pickups that didn’t happen?

-Are the rumors I’ve read on here hay NCEPT is getting a new “formula” true?

Etc.

Transferring facilities is a huge part of this job, and leaving people in the dark about how it’s done when things change is a huge disservice.

If it’s every six months, they should stop using NCEPT for swap guidance.

NCEPT gutted the swap article in the contract already, This would be a deathblow.

Could anyone tell me real quick what current national average is? As well as where to find it on ppt?

Back
Top Bottom