General Questions

If they are a level 9 or below they may have 2nd round picks, you'd have to check the ppt for gains to target
So the Priority list only indicates gains to national average? 9 or below you have to manually check to see if they can take people on the 2nd pass through?

So the Priority list only indicates gains to national average? 9 or below you have to manually check to see if they can take people on the 2nd pass through?
Yes. The staffing sheets here show total gains correctly for the 9 and under, or do what Move78 said.

If they are a level 9 or below they may have 2nd round picks, you'd have to check the ppt for gains to target

Sorry I worded my question like shit, I was slightly delirious on my way home from the mid. I guess I just dont get why they would rank a facility who is unable to gain any above a facility that can gain.

Doesnt apply to any paperwork I have in, I'm just curious.

Phillyman2633 it goes through a decision lense which has a lot of background info not readily available to us. Check out the SOP for NCEPT on the KSN website and you can find it. It'll help clarify it a bit at least, simply numbers, sweet magical numbers.

It's been brought up a few times...but whether a facility is ranked #5 and can't select anybody is the exact same as them being ranked #298 and not able to select anybody.
It doesn't really matter.

CPCs who lost their medicals do or don't count towards facility count for the NCEPT?

CPCs who lost their medicals do or don't count towards facility count for the NCEPT?
Do, unless it’s been a long time. Literally about a year, then there is a 15 step process the ATM must start to have them not count. Same thing with military people on guard duty who are deployed.

Random question for you savvy people. I got selected on this round, and two of my coworkers got selected on past panels. One in each of the last two panels. For those two, we were cat 2, and for this panel our facility was cat 1. Do my two coworkers who got selected before me get to slide into the cat 1 release date, or is the date shown on this selection list the hard date for me?

Random question for you savvy people. I got selected on this round, and two of my coworkers got selected on past panels. One in each of the last two panels. For those two, we were cat 2, and for this panel our facility was cat 1. Do my two coworkers who got selected before me get to slide into the cat 1 release date, or is the date shown on this selection list the hard date for me?
Your coworkers will be offered the Cat 1 Release date. If both declined for some reason, it would go to you.

I am currently at a facility with staffing around 84%, but have a case to hardship out. The facility and area I am trying to go to is a level 12 (at a level 12 already). I’m a CPC-IT within a few months of certifying. I was wondering how much they weigh staffing levels in this situation. The facility I would ideally go to is above the national average. Any thoughts on this?
Did you find anymore info about hardship into a facility fully staffed?

Sorry I worded my question like shit, I was slightly delirious on my way home from the mid. I guess I just dont get why they would rank a facility who is unable to gain any above a facility that can gain.

Doesnt apply to any paperwork I have in, I'm just curious.

Where the hell are you trying to go now?

Your coworkers will be offered the Cat 1 Release date. If both declined for some reason, it would go to you.
I'm not sure if this is correct. We've ran into this situation at my facility and the guidance we got from the NCEPT panel was that if the facility moves from CAT 2 status to CAT 1 all BUEs selected for transfer will be offered a CAT 1 release date whenever the facility becomes CAT 1. Now someone who was previously selected can always turn that down but all should be offered a 90 day release.

I'm not sure if this is correct. We've ran into this situation at my facility and the guidance we got from the NCEPT panel was that if the facility moves from CAT 2 status to CAT 1 all BUEs selected for transfer will be offered a CAT 1 release date whenever the facility becomes CAT 1. Now someone who was previously selected can always turn that down but all should be offered a 90 day release.

It's great that you guys got that but the original comment was correct

It's great that you guys got that but the original comment was correct
Yes, his co-workers would be offered in the order of selection but that doesn't mean if one of the two (or both) decides to move their date up the others wouldnt be offered a date within the 90 days as well.

Yes, his co-workers would be offered in the order of selection but that doesn't mean if one of the two (or both) decides to move their date up the others wouldnt be offered a date within the 90 days as well.
It depends how many above cat 1 they are. In most cases if the first person takes the move up then that's where it ends.

Back
Top Bottom