General Questions

On 3330-43-1 for the “to” date from when I cpc’d should I put the date I submit paperwork or just the word present?
The electronic version doesn’t let you put anything but a date. I usually leave it blank.

I heard from my rep another NCEPT will happen the first week of November
Appreciation post for this guy nailing the panel time.

Also what did those of you who have been do when you got selected? Have this feeling like a dog who finally caught the squirrel, have always wanted it but now that I have it I’m not sure what to do lol.

Did you guys reach out to the rep/manager or wait for someone to reach out. Feel like there’s not much of a rush given the year long release.

You also haven't been selected though...
Animated GIF
EA40ADC5-D1C0-42C4-BB60-5DC775E247F5.gif

Appreciation post for this guy nailing the panel time.

Also what did those of you who have been do when you got selected? Have this feeling like a dog who finally caught the squirrel, have always wanted it but now that I have it I’m not sure what to do lol.

Did you guys reach out to the rep/manager or wait for someone to reach out. Feel like there’s not much of a rush given the year long release.
My personal view: reach out to the rep first. Once it gets closer I’d start thinking about talking to management but it all really depends on you. Not much rush at all but, that being said, if you show the initiative now it looks better than not.

I agree to reaching out to the rep and manager. Some folks think their resume and points will do the heavy lifting, but I think managers are more willing to rank someone high who stuck out to them.

On the flip side I've emailed called and texted reps with no response at all, and that's trash. Atleast give people the courtesy to say thanks for reaching out we will keep you in mind when we get to rank.

I agree to reaching out to the rep and manager. Some folks think their resume and points will do the heavy lifting, but I think managers are more willing to rank someone high who stuck out to them.

On the flip side I've emailed called and texted reps with no response at all, and that's trash. Atleast give people the courtesy to say thanks for reaching out we will keep you in mind when we get to rank.
He’s talking about after selection.

I reached out to the ATM and the FacReps for my moves to solidify a first day show up time etc. Get initials chosen etc.

With these damn one year release dates I would reach out to them and just say “Thanks for the opportunity and I am excited for the new challenge. Be in touch in a few months!”

He’s talking about after selection.

I reached out to the ATM and the FacReps for my moves to solidify a first day show up time etc. Get initials chosen etc.

With these damn one year release dates I would reach out to them and just say “Thanks for the opportunity and I am excited for the new challenge. Be in touch in a few months!”
That makes more sense. Yeah I reached out as well to both. When they initially gave those one year release dates both ATMs were able to negotiate something different.

Does it start with management or can we go straight to them?
I'd have your FacRep reach out to the RVP. You can always do it yourself though.

EDIT: They periodically look at the NCEPT selection list and evaluate as to whether or not certain individuals can be released early. They take into account the releasing & gaining numbers equally.

If a CPC-IT is selected for a supervisor spot are they subject to the NRP? Or since they are technically worthless can they go earlier than someone else who was selected via NCEPT before them.

If a CPC-IT is selected for a supervisor spot are they subject to the NRP? Or since they are technically worthless can they go earlier than someone else who was selected via NCEPT before them.
They are not bound by the NCEPT rules, but still bound by the NRP. With an OS position though, there can be a waiver if needed if below the NRP numbers. If you meet numbers to leave the ATMs still negotiate a release date. I would let your current ATM know when you would ‘like to leave’.

They are not bound by the NCEPT rules, but still bound by the NRP. With an OS position though, there can be a waiver if needed if below the NRP numbers. If you meet numbers to leave the ATMs still negotiate a release date. I would let your current ATM know when you would ‘like to leave’.
I thought the NRP has release dates kind of on a first come first serve basis. So whoever got selected first gets to go first even with people going to be supes. Did I have that wrong?

I thought the NRP has release dates kind of on a first come first serve basis. So whoever got selected first gets to go first even with people going to be supes. Did I have that wrong?
The NRP applies and they have to be released in order or they need a deviation.

I believe he’s referring to staffing. Deviations are hard to come by

What does “not bound by NCEPT but bound by NRP” mean

I believe he’s referring to staffing. Deviations are hard to come by
Deviations are not hard to come by

What does “not bound by NCEPT but bound by NRP” mean

Deviations are not hard to come by
Like if your facility has 3 people waiting on release dates from ncept and you get selected for a supe bid and there’s space to release all of you. Your date can’t be before the people who got selected first.

Back
Top Bottom