General Questions

The sample ERR package says one doesn't have to split up dev. stages. For example, do I just start at my first day and say 11/01/2008 - 08/01/2019 and say 225 months? Or do I jump forward and just show 1st date of CPC until today?

The sample ERR package says one doesn't have to split up dev. stages. For example, do I just start at my first day and say 11/01/2008 - 08/01/2019 and say 225 months? Or do I jump forward and just show 1st date of CPC until today?

Show the developmental stage for a single facility in a lump sum, then move on to CPC.

I did not show any development stages on my ERRs, and I’ve moved twice by ERRing. My first one showed my low level up down as CPC. In the column for Cred. Time (Mo) I put months certified. I’ve never found instructions that show exactly how to fill one out.

If two people from the same facility put in for the same facility, will the person who put in their paperwork first have some sort of preference in selection?. And if that's a thing where can I find that in writing.

If two people from the same facility put in for the same facility, will the person who put in their paperwork first have some sort of preference in selection?. And if that's a thing where can I find that in writing.
Submission date only matters if both of you were selected and released. Then whoever submitted first would get released first.

It DOES NOT mean that whoever submits first is automatically ranked(and chosen) ahead of the second submitter.

What he said is right, the manager/NATCA ranking list would determine who gets selected it has nothing to do with who submitted first (but if both were selected the one who submitted first would get to leave first).

I jumped into my first NCEPT panel without really understanding the process last time around. It was a great introduction to the process because the numbers changed drastically against me at the last moment.

This time around, I'd like to have a little bit of a better understanding so I can be realistic.

My facility showed 32/39 AOB on the last PPT and it showed that we could lose one. There's a lot of things happening at my facility with multiple former CPC's returning, a canceled release and a few CPC's taking supe jobs. I'm wondering how we could have lost one at 82% AOB previously and what our number would need to be to lose one when the numbers count for real. Any idea when they will "lock" for the upcoming panel? I'm trying to figure this out without asking questions, but my head is swimming with all of this NCEPT nonsense. Thanks for any help!

Supervisor doesn’t know where to get performance appraisal for the ERR paperwork, what do I tell him? Is it on a website?

I jumped into my first NCEPT panel without really understanding the process last time around. It was a great introduction to the process because the numbers changed drastically against me at the last moment.

This time around, I'd like to have a little bit of a better understanding so I can be realistic.

My facility showed 32/39 AOB on the last PPT and it showed that we could lose one. There's a lot of things happening at my facility with multiple former CPC's returning, a canceled release and a few CPC's taking supe jobs. I'm wondering how we could have lost one at 82% AOB previously and what our number would need to be to lose one when the numbers count for real. Any idea when they will "lock" for the upcoming panel? I'm trying to figure this out without asking questions, but my head is swimming with all of this NCEPT nonsense. Thanks for any help!
They lock on 9/11 and you have to be above 85% in both AOB and Proj

What he said is right, the manager/NATCA ranking list would determine who gets selected it has nothing to do with who submitted first (but if both were selected the one who submitted first would get to leave first).
I’m confused here. Like the OP asked, if both people from same facility submit paperwork to same transferring facility, how would one CPC be able to be selected and released over another?

I’m confused here. Like the OP asked, if both people from same facility submit paperwork to same transferring facility, how would one CPC be able to be selected and released over another?
Brother, let’s not overthink this. When a facility can select people, the ATM (or usually the NATCA Rep) gets the list of people who applied and ranks them one through whatever in order of the receiving facilities preference. The NCEPT panel will then give that facility the highest ranked people that are still available on their list (unless dynamic decisions are made at the table). When the paperwork was submitted is not considered. Now if you had multiple people from the same departing facility, both SELECTED to the same receiving, only then would paperwork submission dates come into play to see which person would be offered to leave first.

Brother, let’s not overthink this. When a facility can select people, the ATM (or usually the NATCA Rep) gets the list of people who applied and ranks them one through whatever in order of the receiving facilities preference. The NCEPT panel will then give that facility the highest ranked people that are still available on their list (unless dynamic decisions are made at the table). When the paperwork was submitted is not considered. Now if you had multiple people from the same departing facility, both SELECTED to the same receiving, only then would paperwork submission dates come into play to see which person would be offered to leave first.
Great, thank you for explaining that.

Thanks for the reply. The thing I don't understand is how the most recent "Facility Status and Priority" sheets says we can release one.
Probably because the column for release is still programmed for AOB natl avg and 85% proj. The 85% AOB is a temporary change for the September panel.

Probably because the column for release is still programmed for AOB natl avg and 85% proj. The 85% AOB is a temporary change for the September panel.

Thanks for the heads up. This is only going to be my second panel but I already want off the NCEPT's wild ride. My facility is going to be over 100% in the near future but we all of a sudden can't let anyone go? Great!

Back
Top Bottom