May (Q2) 2021

Well okay, guess I'll stop checking my email every few minutes. Hopefully I'll hear something between now and 4 months.
I’ve been doing the same. Mainly in fear of “not responding in time” and somehow being skipped over.

Emailed NCEPT rep in my region and they suggested asking my ATM. My ATM said they would see what they could do. The end.
Sounds like you don’t want out. Man up and call HR bro. If you wanna get shit done you gotta do it yourself. Your ATM doesn’t give a heck about you leaving lol

Sounds like you don’t want out. Man up and call HR bro. If you wanna get shit done you gotta do it yourself. Your ATM doesn’t give a heck about you leaving lol
He has a year to figure it out. Release dates are based off the panel not the TOL

I called both HR reps that my paperwork was faxed to. They don’t handle the TOL/FOL portion of NCEPT selections (as I was told). And I’m not a “man” either.

I called both HR reps that my paperwork was faxed to. They don’t handle the TOL/FOL portion of NCEPT selections (as I was told). And I’m not a “man” either.
Oh damn, he/she/it just assumed your gender! Y’all get “unmanned” and “manned” taken out of the dictionary yet?

Back
Top Bottom