May (Q2) 2021

Nope. Has to be off the announcement.
I think in accordance with the NRP MOU, they should get it.
“The employee shall not normally be eligible to receive any permanent change of station (PCS) benefits unless the selection was made in conjunction with a vacancy announcement where PCS benefits were authorized. In that case the individual requesting voluntary transfer shall be entitled to the same benefits as advertised on the vacancy announcement.“

I think in accordance with the NRP MOU, they should get it.
“The employee shall not normally be eligible to receive any permanent change of station (PCS) benefits unless the selection was made in conjunction with a vacancy announcement where PCS benefits were authorized. In that case the individual requesting voluntary transfer shall be entitled to the same benefits as advertised on the vacancy announcement.“
But they got selected before the bid and not in conjunction. They were willing to go on their own free will with no move money so I think they're probably SOL. And they'll get there in a year instead of a priority 3 month release. Oof

But they got selected before the bid and not in conjunction. They were willing to go on their own free will with no move money so I think they're probably SOL. And they'll get there in a year instead of a priority 3 month release. Oof
I think it could be negotiated. Otherwise I would sign my ncept tol and submit an application on usajobs. And hopefully they would send you a new tol before the release date which would include the move money.

I think it could be negotiated. Otherwise I would sign my ncept tol and submit an application on usajobs. And hopefully they would send you a new tol before the release date which would include the move money.
Assuming the reviving facility would sacrifice the spot to give someone move money?
If I were the receiving ATM I wouldn’t select someone on the bid who was selected from ncept ?‍♂️

Also the bid specifies radar controller as your job function. Maybe the NCEPT folks will luck out and hit the tower. If I was the atm and someone declined the TOL just to apply and get move money I wouldn’t select them again. If I was interested in doing that I would reach out to the FacRep and atm about it stating I wanted to have the priority release so I was applying on the bid as well.

Also the bid specifies radar controller as your job function. Maybe the NCEPT folks will luck out and hit the tower. If I was the atm and someone declined the TOL just to apply and get move money I wouldn’t select them again. If I was interested in doing that I would reach out to the FacRep and atm about it stating I wanted to have the priority release so I was applying on the bid as well.
Id bet the farm the PCT guy is going to EWR sector regardless of NCEPT or bid.

Back
Top Bottom