May (Q2) 2021

Yea. All releases were Category 2 which is 1 year or less from the date of the panel.
June 2022 I think the date is the 22nd but don’t quote me on the exact day.
Yeah but I wonder if since the panel was delayed do they have to go with the may panel date instead.

Well… It’s still beats facilities trying to hold people for two or three or four years on a release… And it is a maximum of one year if your facility can let you go sooner that is always up to negotiation
Yeah it’s not that big of a deal but they tied everything else to the original timeline. Why not the release dates too?

Yeah it’s not that big of a deal but they tied everything else to the original timeline. Why not the release dates too?
They still made up their own rules… The national average changed between the panels so some facilities were allowed to release more than they would’ve off the first panel… We released two and off the first panel would’ve only released one

They still made up their own rules… The national average changed between the panels so some facilities were allowed to release more than they would’ve off the first panel… We released two and off the first panel would’ve only released one
This is untrue. PCT released 2 instead of 1 not because the data changed but because they did not backstop the possible losses with AOB like they usually do. It was release down to 85 projected.
Also the releases are 1 year not Cat 2. But who gives a shit, HR won’t know the difference.

Well… It’s still beats facilities trying to hold people for two or three or four years on a release… And it is a maximum of one year if your facility can let you go sooner that is always up to negotiation

Were there really facilities that held people longer than two years on the old ERR system? I knew people from even N90 that had two year dates because that’s what the contract said was the max.

NCEPT was great the first year or two, but nowadays I’d take the old system in a heartbeat. Let me start the countdown to wait two years instead of losing at a rigged game now anyday.

Were there really facilities that held people longer than two years on the old ERR system? I knew people from even N90 that had two year dates because that’s what the contract said was the max.

NCEPT was great the first year or two, but nowadays I’d take the old system in a heartbeat. Let me start the countdown to wait two years instead of losing at a rigged game now anyday.
Back in the day there were no real rules. Some facilities put several years on releases

This is untrue. PCT released 2 instead of 1 not because the data changed but because they did not backstop the possible losses with AOB like they usually do. It was release down to 85 projected.
Also the releases are 1 year not Cat 2. But who gives a shit, HR won’t know the difference.
Makes sense.

Back in the day there were no real rules. Some facilities put several years on releases

The red book specified two years max, I don’t have one next to me and it’s not on the NATCA website, because of course it isn’t. Do you have any specific examples of release dates further than that?

I know of someone just now leaving to his desired facility. He had a 7 year release date out of a hard to staff Z. But at least he got out. This new system saying not to exceed 12 months is great. It would be very odd if they don’t release you at the end of the calendar year. Why make you bid a line for half a year?

Back
Top Bottom