May (Q3) 2024

Which column for the facility you want to go to should you pay the most attention too - is it gains to target or gains to national average?
Usually national average.. but pay attention to if they are eligible to gain one on the demand list
No, it has been neither lately. They have been staffing to 90% projected in round 1 and the last few panels they've had round 2 where the staff to 100% projected.

April 2024 PPT
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

How do we find contact info for an ATM? Trying to find email and/or phone numbers and not sure if I'm just dumb but I'm having a hell of a time find it

I asked my front desk hr person for the info.
How do we find contact info for an ATM? Trying to find email and/or phone numbers and not sure if I'm just dumb but I'm having a hell of a time find it
Not sure if you have a supervisor that would help you but my supervisor was able to pull up any ATM email or number on some program they got… Sorted by facility and got me the info in a minute or two.

If you’re familiar with the tcip, you can get find it there under the facility info option. You can dm me the facility and I’ll check for you when I go in, if you want.

So the rules change from the last panel it looks like only facilities under 90% can pick up whereas last panel they could pick up up to 100%.

Levels 8-9 can staff up to 110% in round 3 but there will be very few, if any, round 3 selections.
I agree, the later rounds for mid level facilities haven't yielded much to actually help their staffing but it is a step in the right direction to staff them to 110% for round 3. I would like them to take it a step further in the future and also staff 8's and 9's to 110% but allow the releasing facilities to release at 80% for this round. This would free up some more bodies for those mid level hurting facilities.

Anyone know what the process is like if you resign and reapply after a year? Do they give you a new list or send back to the facility you were certified at?

Back
Top Bottom