September (Q4) 2019

I understand exactly how that works. Now how exactly does that change anything I said? Anything over 30% isn't a hard no, they're going to look and see if it's a good move to move more people there, ie where is everyone in training, or not flood the facility because everyone is sitting in classroom waiting.

It only changes that what you said was not correct info not the overall thought. in my opinion, incorrect info does not need to be repeated it makes this already confusing situation more confusing. your last part is absolutely correct, anything over the 30%, isnt a hard no. "will not normally be considered..." is exactly what it says, but saying things incorrectly is important so people understand exactly what it says.

It only changes that what you said was not correct info not the overall thought. in my opinion, incorrect info does not need to be repeated it makes this already confusing situation more confusing. your last part is absolutely correct, anything over the 30%, isnt a hard no. "will not normally be considered..." is exactly what it says, but saying things incorrectly is important so people understand exactly what it says.
Figured that horse was so beat dead it didn't matter. ?

On the KSN website under Temporary Changes, what do they mean by the NCEPT panel may expand consideration up to 100% to include additional FPL facilities? What does FPL stand for?

Anybody who got a chance to see a ranking list... do you recall seeing any names from STL among possible selections?

On the KSN website under Temporary Changes, what do they mean by the NCEPT panel may expand consideration up to 100% to include additional FPL facilities? What does FPL stand for?

FPL 9= Level 9 amd below staff to target/100%

FPL10= Level 10 used to staff to the national average.

What they mean is to expect Level 10 and above to staff up to 100%

In keeping with the mood of today I woke up thinking about eggs for breakfast, but made a dynamic decision at the (breakfast) table and had oatmeal.

I made a big and beautiful breakfast - the whole spread. Then I sat down with my knife and fork in hand and slammed the table with my leg, causing the food to spill on the ground. Then my dog came up, ate the breakfast, and proceeded to vomit on my shoes.

So that’s how the NCEPT works.
I made a big and beautiful breakfast - the whole spread. Then I sat down with my knife and fork in hand and slammed the table with my leg, causing the food to spill on the ground. Then my dog came up, ate the breakfast, and proceeded to vomit on my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom