September (Q4) 2019

So the priority and vacancy list only shows up to the national average. Your facility can rank because they are 9 and below, thus able to staff up to 100% possibly. This round they are included in the dynamic process unfortunately so it may not happen, depending on the staffing and CPC/trainee ratios.

So the priority and vacancy list only shows up to the national average. Your facility can rank because they are 9 and below, thus able to staff up to 100% possibly. This round they are included in the dynamic process unfortunately so it may not happen, depending on the staffing and CPC/trainee ratios.

If the CPC/trainee ratios is below that 30% that facility VikerATC is talking about is above the national average which is why he sees a zero, but they are below 100% and he’s saying he got a call. Something does not add up unless they are allowing above 85%/above national average to facilities to be picking?

If the CPC/trainee ratios is below that 30% that facility VikerATC is talking about is above the national average which is why he sees a zero, but they are below 100% and he’s saying he got a call. Something does not add up unless they are allowing above 85%/above national average to facilities to be picking?
Said it before, said it again. I was on a telecon and they said that are still picking up above 85% to the national average, and up to 100% for 9 and below. Subject to dynamic desicions ? and they're picking up above CPC to CPC-IT ratio over 30%, it's just also subject to dynamic decisions. It'll be like last ncept, LAS could pick up like 9? They got 7 I think, maybe it was 5. Either way, they got less to not create a training backlog.

As for the dude asking about the order, if I remember correctly, they said they'd run the PPT one more time day before the meeting, so, tomorrow. What that'll look like, no idea. If you are not willing to go to a facility you're selected for, email your RVP asap asking to remove those facilities. It's a pain in the ass, but they'll be willing to pull them last minute to keep from people turning down a place they no longer want to go.

Last edited:
Said it before, said it again. I was on a telecon and they said that are still picking up above 85% to the national average, and up to 100% for 9 and below. Subject to dynamic desicions ? and they're picking up above CPC to CPC-IT ratio over 30%, it's just also subject to dynamic decisions. It'll be like last ncept, LAS could pick up like 9? They got 7 I think, maybe it was 5. Either way, they got less to not create a training backlog.

As for the dude asking about the order, if I remember correctly, they said they'd run the PPT one more time day before the meeting, so, tomorrow. What that'll look like, no idea. If you are not willing to go to a facility you're selected for, email your RVP asap asking to remove those facilities. It's a pain in the ass, but they'll be willing to pull them last minute to keep from people turning down a place they no longer want to go.
The reason for the all the dynamic decision bs jokes is because the agency wants none of you to transfer. Literally 0. If all the CPCs stay put then every certification will increase NAS staffing by 1. NAS staffing is the 1 and only priority.

I guess we will find out. Anyone have info on the next NCEPT after this one? Also, they running the PPT again and using those numbers and not the PPT a couple weeks ago? That changes things for some facilities good or bad.

The reason for the all the dynamic decision bs jokes is because the agency wants none of you to transfer. Literally 0. If all the CPCs stay put then every certification will increase NAS staffing by 1. NAS staffing is the 1 and only priority.
I joke with my wife that they had to throw centralized into NCEPT otherwise they'd just be known as N'EPT and that's too much foreshadowing.

28 August – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Monthly for Sept)
29 August – ERR submission deadline
2 September - Labor Day Holiday
6 September – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed
11 September – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Weekly)
12 September - NCEPT data executed
13 September – HR resume upload begins
19 September – HR resume upload complete
20 September – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
26 September – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
27 September – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
30 September – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

I don’t see anything about running PPT again on a Sunday. That would also be news to our FACREP

By the NCEPT SOP that's out of the norm, the only list generated for NCEPT is the priority list that is used prior to ATM ranking.

So it looks like they did another version of the PPT from Wednesday 9/25 with more current #s, but the previous one is in a worksheet titled September NCEPT and has older #s. Based on the title of the worksheet I’d imagine they use the data from “September NCEPT”, but who knows ? It’s the difference between 1 and 2 people being released at my facility ?

So it looks like they did another version of the PPT from Wednesday 9/25 with more current #s, but the previous one is in a worksheet titled September NCEPT and has older #s. Based on the title of the worksheet I’d imagine they use the data from “September NCEPT”, but who knows ? It’s the difference between 1 and 2 people being released at my facility ?

I did notice they have a “future PPT” listed that is constantly updated but it specifically states that it will not be used for NCEPT, only for managers to verify accuracy.

it is not trainee/cpc ratio, its trainee/controller ratio. so 30 certified and 10 training is 25% not 30%. 10/40.

it is not trainee/cpc ratio, its trainee/controller ratio. so 30 certified and 10 training is 25% not 30%. 10/40.
I understand exactly how that works. Now how exactly does that change anything I said? Anything over 30% isn't a hard no, they're going to look and see if it's a good move to move more people there, ie where is everyone in training, or not flood the facility because everyone is sitting in classroom waiting.

Back
Top Bottom