September (Q4) 2019

If a facility can't pick anyone up it really doesn't matter if your ranked 1 of 1000. You're not going.
He is saying that if they had a list to rank, they should have selected. They don’t send lists to every facility. So NCEPT must have done something to decide they get no one.

He is saying that if they had a list to rank, they should have selected. They don’t send lists to every facility. So NCEPT must have done something to decide they get no one.

Yeah but that was not true for the last panel and won't be for this one. Facilities that were only eligible for "round 2" selections would have a list but then there was no round 2.

So if you're ranked 1 on someones list and your facility can release. You should get the err?

If they can pick up, yes. Keep in mind though that things are weird now with the trainee rules.

Side note, just because you were told that they ranked you high doesn't mean they actually did.

If a facility can't pick anyone up it really doesn't matter if your ranked 1 of 1000. You're not going.
I'm well aware of that, at the time they were one of those round 2 facilities that could pick someone up but that didn't happen since there was no round 2 the last panel.

Regardless of what happens this panel I have a feeling we will all be surprised by the "dynamic decisions that were made at the table."

I'm well aware of that, at the time they were one of those round 2 facilities that could pick someone up but that didn't happen since there was no round 2 the last panel.

Regardless of what happens this panel I have a feeling we will all be surprised by the "dynamic decisions that were made at the table."
I’m definitely concerned about these “dynamic” B.S. decisions as well. As things stand the facilities I have in for are ranked perfectly for me in the priority list. If they screw with that things could go badly for me.

Is anyone expecting the panel to change the order they select in or anything of that nature?

They do each facility in order and assign all the controllers before moving to the next facility on the list right? For example you are number 2 ranked on a facility that is ranked 25, but number 1 pick at a facility ranked 45. Assuming no staffing issues you will go to the rank 25 facility correct?

I am debating removing some ERRs in case the dynamic decisions include small facilities first or some crap.

Uscolt45 cutting it close, but I'd dare to say it might be too late to remove packages. You're kind of hoping they see it before they meet on Monday at this point.

Uscolt45 cutting it close, but I'd dare to say it might be too late to remove packages. You're kind of hoping they see it before they meet on Monday at this point.
Could be right, but they have the contact info for within ten days or whatever. Like I said, if they stick to the normal protocol for hiring order I’m good. No hail Mary’s needed lol.

Back
Top Bottom