September (Q4) 2019

Has anyone run into their facility releasing someone in between the last SWB update and the NCEPT meet? If a facility can release one and someone was selected from a bid a couple days before NCEPT type situation.

Just thinking how that would work if you were listed as “selected” by the panel but already released someone etc.

Yeah i was under the impression that a facility can rank you high but the panel can do whatever they want

Usually, mostly due to pickups in the higher priorities though. For this one it seems like the ATM ranking list is more important than it has been.

Hence why I've been doing the meet and greet and my locker at work looks like Jobu's before a big game with Charlie Sheen.

Yeah i was under the impression that a facility can rank you high but the panel can do whatever they want

the panel does not do whatever they want. they use the managers ranking list and allow for a selection to occur based on if those people can still be released from that facility at the time that facility is up for selection based on the facility priority. The panel just doesnt deviate from the managers ranking list if they want to.

during this particular round under the new changes, there will be some dynamic decisions made as everyone has been joking. but it appears they will make them in the order of facility priority and who has ERRs in to those facilities taking into account staffing from the gaining and losing facilities.

the panel does not do whatever they want. they use the managers ranking list and allow for a selection to occur based on if those people can still be released from that facility at the time that facility is up for selection based on the facility priority. The panel just doesnt deviate from the managers ranking list if they want to.

during this particular round under the new changes, there will be some dynamic decisions made as everyone has been joking. but it appears they will make them in the order of facility priority and who has ERRs in to those facilities taking into account staffing from the gaining and losing facilities.
So if you're ranked 1 on someones list and your facility can release. You should get the err?

Someone made a comment that the top 20 faculties will pick everyone that requested to err there up. Even if they can’t release anyone. Sounds like another bs rumor.

Back
Top Bottom