September (Q4) 2019

So what are the list of facilities that can pick people up? Is it still the same 19
A80/AGS/BOS/BWI/C90/CMI/CVG/D21/DCA/DEN/ELM/EWR/GCN/HCF/JFK/L30/LGA/M98/MIA/MWH/N90/NCT/ORD/ORF/PHL/S56/SAV/SCT/SFO/SNA/ZNY

These all have Current and Projected at 85% or below, I didn't bother doing the math on the 30% training ratio thing

A80/AGS/BOS/BWI/C90/CMI/CVG/D21/DCA/DEN/ELM/EWR/GCN/HCF/JFK/L30/LGA/M98/MIA/MWH/N90/NCT/ORD/ORF/PHL/S56/SAV/SCT/SFO/SNA/ZNY

These all have Current and Projected at 85% or below, I didn't bother doing the math on the 30% training ratio thing

I’m a little confused. S46 on facility status and priority says it can pick up 2 people. Is that not correct?

So supposedly no other facilities will be picking anyone up on this next panel?

So that’s a no? I dont understand this thing. Lol.
For inbounds:
Projected below 85% means guaranteed selections. 85-natl avg is case by case. Any selections above 30% CPC/trainee ratio is case by case.
August ranking list currently posted on ksn is not the draft order they will use. Sept should post by friday

For inbounds:
Projected below 85% means guaranteed selections. 85-natl avg is case by case. Any selections above 30% CPC/trainee ratio is case by case.
August ranking list currently posted on ksn is not the draft order they will use. Sept should post by friday
Okay roger.

But September is up.

alphawhiskey and Blakehanso
My understanding is for a typical pickup, the facility needs to be 85% or below on both Current and Projected. Also cant have a Trainee:CPC ratio above 30%. Doesn't mean movements outside those lines will not occur though
Well shoot looks like SFO made the list and falls under those perimeters as well. Things have really changed.

For inbounds:
Yeah September is up

It looks like the same one as on the work computers

Interesting. You'd think they would update it cause some of the pickup numbers are vastly different on the latest PPT. Like DCA only shows 2 possible gains on the PPT, but 3 on the priority list or BOS shows 5 on PPT, but 4 on priority list but who knows o_O

Interesting. You'd think they would update it cause some of the pickup numbers are vastly different on the latest PPT. Like DCA only shows 2 possible gains on the PPT, but 3 on the priority list or BOS shows 5 on PPT, but 4 on priority list but who knows o_O
Ha, ranking list is updated now. Definitely changed up the algorithm. Still somewhat confusing based on the whole staffing up to at or below 85%.

Back
Top Bottom