September (Q4) 2019

255 possible losses out of all facilities, I imagine people were submitting for those that could pick up people. I'm interested how they're gonna play it with 125 possible gains. Time to bust out the chapstick and throat lozenges and start getting friendly.

255 possible losses out of all facilities, I imagine people were submitting for those that could pick up people. I'm interested how they're gonna play it with 125 possible gains. Time to bust out the chapstick and throat lozenges and start getting friendly.
Where are you getting 125 possible gains from? When you change the Projected % to Target number to 85% and remove N90, C90, and ZNY, you're left with only 60 possible selections. And when you remove some of the facilities that have a trainee ratio of over 30% it's probably somewhere in the 50's.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the new rules but since CVG is projected at 90.8% aren't they ineligible to pick anyone up?

Requests for transfer to Facility Pay Level (FPL) 9 and below facilities up to 100% of the projected CPC to target percentage will only be considered for extenuating circumstances after all other ERR requests have been reviewed.

It's gonna be interesting to find out what exactly an extenuating circumstance is.

Where are you getting 125 possible gains from? When you change the Projected % to Target number to 85% and remove N90, C90, and ZNY, you're left with only 60 possible selections. And when you remove some of the facilities that have a trainee ratio of over 30% it's probably somewhere in the 50's.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the new rules but since CVG is projected at 90.8% aren't they ineligible to pick anyone up?

Requests for transfer to Facility Pay Level (FPL) 9 and below facilities up to 100% of the projected CPC to target percentage will only be considered for extenuating circumstances after all other ERR requests have been reviewed.

It's gonna be interesting to find out what exactly an extenuating circumstance is.
You can’t define such a dynamic term like “extenuating”. It’ll just be handled at the table in real time.

My excel skills are showing...should be 715 possible gains on the priority tool with 255 possible losses. It's all on the Vacancy and Priority tool, the corrected one.

Funny how it resembles the poor staffing issue, not enough people to fill holes still.

Last edited:
CVG is project at 76%, not 90%.
Ah shi*t you're right. My bad. That makes it 5 selections up to 85%.

My excel skills are showing...should be 715 possible gains on the priority tool with 255 possible losses. It's all on the Vacancy and Priority tool, the corrected one.

Funny how it resembles the poor staffing issue, not enough people to fill holes still.
I'm not 100% sure the new vacancy and priority list is conforming to the rules for this panel. ZNY has a trainee ratio over 30% and is still showing 157 gains. HCF is over 30% as well and is showing 8 selections, etc. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom