Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
look up the dot head
fetchimage

Indians should just change their logo to a snake charmer. Change my mind.

all time classic esoteric reply lol

this has been on my "gym mix" for hella days.

Panjabi MC feat. Jay-Z - Beware

On the count of three drop your body like it's hot
One, young, Two, you, want, to, Three, young hovs a snake charmer
Move your body like a snake mama
Make me wanna put the snake on you
I'm on my 8th summer still hot young's the 8th wonder
All I do is get bread, yeah I take wonder

beware.jpg

They have to get off a certification based pay scale since half the time we can’t even train. That’s even bigger than the pandemic. I’ve actively trained for 5 of 24 months.
1/3 of my time in was academy. 1/3 in a classroom re-learning academy stuff again + maps + 4 lab scenarios. 1/3 sitting on my ass at home + Zoom meetings re-re-learning the same academy power points all over again. I couldn’t imagine having to be in ZNY, ZOA, or the like, or god forbid trying to support a family. The point I was trying to make is I don’t blame anyone for trying to maximize their income right now, and the union should be understanding of such circumstances.

They have to get off a certification based pay scale since half the time we can’t even train. That’s even bigger than the pandemic. I’ve actively trained for 5 of 24 months.
Ya know generally I think you are whiny and entitled, but you aren't wrong here.

It’s the number 1 reason I whine. Our tsp And lifetime earnings are tied to this base pay number and they hardly ever let you increase it. Also I’m old so I don’t have 35 years of 5% match like some do.
None of that matters, we all had waiting and delays #greatestjobintheworld you can grab a second job now and still have time to study and you can grab another job after you retire. I'm doing 5 on 5 off and getting full pay but you haven't earned it! You'll have a chance coming up (pending a few more shutdowns and traffic normalizing) you can start your family and buy a home at 50 and still have time to have a whole second career

None of that matters, we all had waiting and delays #greatestjobintheworld you can grab a second job now and still have time to study and you can grab another job after you retire. I'm doing 5 on 5 off and getting full pay but you haven't earned it! You'll have a chance coming up (pending a few more shutdowns and traffic normalizing) you can start your family and buy a home at 50 and still have time to have a whole second career
GOOD point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom