1st QTR 2018

I havent received one either. At what point should I start calling HR?

Last year? I would give them this week and then start hunting it down. They have over half of the offers accepted according to KSN. And as others have mentioned check you personal and work emails.

How is ZTL's staffing looking? This seems to be hindering my ERR efforts but I have no idea how this system works.
Go to the resources tab and look up ZTL’s information. Or get on the KSN website from an FAA network computer and look at the staffing numbers.

Go to the resources tab and look up ZTL’s information. Or get on the KSN website from an FAA network computer and look at the staffing numbers.
Thanks. I’m new to this process. The tab shows ZTL staffed at 79.6%. Do they have to be around the 85% mark for the panel to even consider releasing someone?

Thanks for the link. By this panel do you mean 1st qtr 2018 or all of 2018? Do they update staffing information prior to each panel meeting?
He means the Feb NCEPT which is 2ndQ2018. The important dates for staffing numbers are all posted on KSN.

Also just a PSA to the board I noticed a few facilities in my district, including my own, had their Outbound Dec NCEPT ERR selections counted twice on the Jan PPT which drastically reduced the displayed proj number. They were displayed both as Placement List Outbounds and Committed Outbounds in SWB so make sure you're keeping track of both the SWB data input by your ATM in house and also the SWB data that's managed on the HR side. There's a new mistake around every corner

He means the Feb NCEPT which is 2ndQ2018. The important dates for staffing numbers are all posted on KSN.

Also just a PSA to the board I noticed a few facilities in my district, including my own, had their Outbound Dec NCEPT ERR selections counted twice on the Jan PPT which drastically reduced the displayed proj number. They were displayed both as Placement List Outbounds and Committed Outbounds in SWB so make sure you're keeping track of both the SWB data input by your ATM in house and also the SWB data that's managed on the HR side. There's a new mistake around every corner
Yep... We had same issue

Back
Top Bottom