2nd Quarter 2017

I wonder if they'll at least admit this past facility priority list was calculated wrong.
Honestly how do they even calculate which is higher priority? I picture them sitting at a lunch room table being like yeah I guess we will out high desert Tracon number this time to throw off some people.

Does anyone have access to the Manager Ranking List?
Seems like they're keeping it behind the member section on the KSN site this time. Unless someone is really close with an ATM I doubt any of us controllers can get our hands on it. If someone can, for the love of God PM me.

Seems like they're keeping it behind the member section on the KSN site this time. Unless someone is really close with an ATM I doubt any of us controllers can get our hands on it. If someone can, for the love of God PM me.
I approve this message and yes you can pm me as well!

I believe, though not 100% sure, that the ATM has asked not to receive any until they get through a training backlog.
They only have 5 trainees and aren't on the Passover list. They can't select anyone because their projected staffing level is above the projected national average and with the aftermath of the ERR MOU, they will not staff above the national average for facilities with a level of 8 or higher

They've got more than the 5 in training plus some who were forgotten about.

There were 5 picked up in 3rd or 4th quarter last year and that's when they found out about 3 more who had paperwork to get there before NCEPT but release dates of 2 years that were forgotten about.

At least this is what an FLM from there told me.

They only have 5 trainees and aren't on the Passover list. They can't select anyone because their projected staffing level is above the projected national average and with the aftermath of the ERR MOU, they will not staff above the national average for facilities with a level of 8 or higher

They've got more than the 5 in training plus some who were forgotten about.

There were 5 picked up in 3rd or 4th quarter last year and that's when they found out about 3 more who had paperwork to get there before NCEPT but release dates of 2 years that were forgotten about.

At least this is what an FLM from there told me.
5 in training as of 2 weeks ago. They do have 3 inbounds that haven't arrived yet. The reasoning I had above is correct for why they can pick up 0 (every facility on the list that can pick up 0 is above the 87.2% projected national average). I can't even remotely explain for the life of me how adequately staffed facilities are still given top 10 facility priority status. My heart goes out to you, guessing if this wasn't in place that'd be one of your top facilities?

Attachments

• DEN.jpg
    DEN.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 33
5 in training as of 2 weeks ago. They do have 3 inbounds that haven't arrived yet. The reasoning I had above is correct for why they can pick up 0 (every facility on the list that can pick up 0 is above the 87.2% projected national average). I can't even remotely explain for the life of me how adequately staffed facilities are still given top 10 facility priority status. My heart goes out to you, guessing if this wasn't in place that'd be one of your top facilities?
Number 1 here, but seems like a loftier goal than ever now.

Number 1 here, but seems like a loftier goal than ever now.
I feel ya... If it makes you feel any better, I flew all over the country two weeks ago, touring facilities, meeting managers and FACREPS, putting a face with a name (all the facilities were in the top 10), then the new facility priority list came out, everything went to hell, and the one single facility that someone else had in for jumped every facility I visited. Fuck me right?

Last edited:
At what point does a deviation request happen? If your a REDfac and you submit 5 ERRs, will they make it to the NCEPT or does your ATM have to make the request to the COO before they get passed on to the NCEPT?

At what point does a deviation request happen? If your a REDfac and you submit 5 ERRs, will they make it to the NCEPT or does your ATM have to make the request to the COO before they get passed on to the NCEPT?
Deviations aren't for ERR's, only MPP bids on usajobs, your ERR's won't be looked at until you're a Cat1 or Cat2 facility.

Back
Top Bottom