GPT
PBI
BPT
POU
APA
HSV
CID
SJC
Bummer, thanks for checking. Still ineligible to release anyone. With that new MOU I thought we might have a chance since it shows us GREEN/GREEN but still 1% below the national average.

Bummer, thanks for checking. Still ineligible to release anyone. With that new MOU I thought we might have a chance since it shows us GREEN/GREEN but still 1% below the national average.
That could be the issue with the list. Maybe it is of just the "eligible" ERRs that put in for A80.

That could be the issue with the list. Maybe it is of just the "eligible" ERRs that put in for A80.
Yeah I imagine it is. I know there were rumors of A80 being able to deviate from the program but nothing yet. Well hopefully next quarter we have a couple people check out.

Poughkeepsie?
Yep, I've heard of the town but never heard of someone going there for tower.
Looking into it on the staffing sheets, it's always been well staffed. I assume it's basically only been NEST placements there out of New York facilities.

Ha, please tell me that's the order they were ranked in.
God, I hope not, but it honestly doesn't matter. They were alphabetically ranked, if I remember. The ATM says he is helpless in preventing people from coming here yet they're requesting feedback on anyone, on that list, prior to ranking those individuals.

God, I hope not, but it honestly doesn't matter. They were alphabetically ranked, if I remember. The ATM says he is helpless in preventing people from coming here yet they're requesting feedback on anyone, on that list, prior to ranking those individuals.

I've got an ERR in for A80 (JNU), but the idea that I could possibly get placed high on that list is baffling, especially to the comparative facilities. I hope that isn't the order ranked.

My thought process when applying: "hey I want to go to a80, here's to a shot in the dark. They're gonna laugh when they see this shit."

While I don't doubt my own aptitude, this process completely disregards breadth of experience. It's amazing it's still in effect.

Back
Top Bottom