3rd Quarter 2017

If anyone has access with their ATM to see the amount of eligible ERRs for DTW and D21 I'd love to know.

It is almost comical watching you all try to figure this out. There are SO many moving parts it is impossible. Stop putting the added stress on yourself for no reason. Many of you are setting yourself up for disappointment because you think you have it figured out and it'll be wrong. Just wait another week and it'll all have sorted it self out.
Yeah let's switch spots and we'll see how interested you suddenly become in these numbers. In some cases it's not impossible. Only difficult.

One thing I'm not too sure about is the situation where someone that has been picked up on an FLM bid after the numbers are run for NCEPT when that controller also has ERR paperwork in. Will HR realize this and pull the ERR paperwork? Will it reduce our eligible losses by one? Or will that controller be offered the ERR as well.

One thing I'm not too sure about is the situation where someone that has been picked up on an FLM bid after the numbers are run for NCEPT when that controller also has ERR paperwork in. Will HR realize this and pull the ERR paperwork? Will it reduce our eligible losses by one? Or will that controller be offered the ERR as well.
I'm from the KLAN lol. I had a FLM interview last week I don't think I was selected so I hope they didn't pull my ERR paperwork.

Anything that happens after the PPT was run doesn't matter for the NCEPT. His ERR paperwork, however, was uploaded previously and will still be in as well. He could get selected and block you guys.

Anything that happens after the PPT was run doesn't matter for the NCEPT. His ERR paperwork, however, was uploaded previously and will still be in as well. He could get selected and block you guys.

Don't they pull a new PPT at the time of NCEPT? On all of the last NCEPTs you will find discrepancies in how many XYZ facility selects vs the last published PPT available to us.

Epic. Point goes to the ATM.

Don't they pull a new PPT at the time of NCEPT? On all of the last NCEPTs you will find discrepancies in how many XYZ facility selects vs the last published PPT available to us.

The one that is currently published is used. It screwed me two NCEPTs ago. I missed getting selected even though we had someone check out after the PPT was run and prior to NCEPT selections which put us in position to lose two.

So the only hope would be the ATM realizing he selected said controller and ranking him outside of what they are eligible to select. Or.... would an email from the controller to the NATCA and management reps on the committee asking to not be selected work? Best guess?

Again, why the discrepancies on number hired? It isn't the "staff 7 and below to 100%" either. Last round ATL was to get 3. Got 5. Previously DEN for 3. Ended up with 5. Different than published. These is only two examples.

So the only hope would be the ATM realizing he selected said controller and ranking him outside of what they are eligible to select. Or.... would an email from the controller to the NATCA and management reps on the committee asking to not be selected work? Best guess?
You have two things going on.
1. Was person X simply selected or did person X accept his new FLM position? Is he going with the Sup job no matter what or would he reconsider depending on how the NCEPT shakes out? You make it sound like he had an ERR in to the place he got selected for as an FLM. If that is the only ERR you're worried about, the ATM would have to be an absolute moron to rank the guy he just picked up on a sup bid.
2. If he's going FLM no matter what and you're worried about other ERR's he had in, I'd absolutely try to get him to email the NATCA and NCEPT committee reps.

Like Justin said above, all the selections are based on the last PPT that was run, they don't pull a new one.

Again, why the discrepancies on number hired? It isn't the "staff 7 and below to 100%" either. Last round ATL was to get 3. Got 5. Previously DEN for 3. Ended up with 5. Different than published. These is only two examples.
This isn't the first time they've selected above the national average for select 10 and aboves and it won't be the last time. Pen that in under "They do what they want".

You have two things going on.
1. Was person X simply selected or did person X accept his new FLM position? Is he going with the Sup job no matter what or would he reconsider depending on how the NCEPT shakes out? You make it sound like he had an ERR in to the place he got selected for as an FLM. If that is the only ERR you're worried about, the ATM would have to be an absolute moron to rank the guy he just picked up on a sup bid.
2. If he's going FLM no matter what and you're worried about other ERR's he had in, I'd absolutely try to get him to email the NATCA and NCEPT committee reps.

Yeah he only had an err in for the same facility he was selected for the FLM bid . He has accepted and has a FOL and release date with no intention of taking an ERR as far as I am aware. He doesn't seem likely to email NCEPT. It won't affect me based on the numbers but will affect someone else in the facility.

This stupid goddamn process is mind numbingly difficult to try and interpret. Then trying to explain it correctly to others to try and keep them informed of how "it works."

It's transparent alright, to the point it is practically impossible to decipher. Colors, categories, numbers, shapes, mathematic equations, luck manipulation.. Jesus.

Truth!

This stupid goddamn process is mind numbingly difficult to try and interpret. Then trying to explain it correctly to others to try and keep them informed of how "it works."

It's transparent alright, to the point it is practically impossible to decipher. Colors, categories, numbers, shapes, mathematic equations, luck manipulation.. Jesus.

I second this! Unless I'm selected this round. Then the process works!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom