3rd Quarter 2017

It should be, it was on mine (granted I got it back in Apr 2015). Mail, fax and email.
It was not on my TOL but the HR rep asked me to sign, scan and email to her or an alternate person. Didn't even mention mailing in paperwork or faxing. Although the security docs were hand mailed

It was not on my TOL but the HR rep asked me to sign, scan and email to her or an alternate person. Didn't even mention mailing in paperwork or faxing. Although the security docs were hand mailed

Weird.. mine is on the Accept/Decline page and listed their generic Aviation Careers email. Maybe they cleaned up the process, it was horrendous and felt disorganized when I went through. Wasn't even allowed to go to RTF. Let me tell you how interesting training is only knowing ship ATC and enroute/oceanic stuff going to an FAA up/down with evaluation instructors. Heard that has changed, thankfully for the people coming up behind.

Question for all the tower folks heading to ZTL. Are they sending you to an Enroute class in OKC first or do they have in-house training for that?

I may be in a similar situation soon and am curious how this transition is handled.

Question for all the tower folks heading to ZTL. Are they sending you to an Enroute class in OKC first or do they have in-house training for that?

I may be in a similar situation soon and am curious how this transition is handled.
Each center can be different with how they handle it. For ZTL, they choose to train you in house.

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

When ZTL trainee's hear they're not getting perdiem....

Considering enroute class is pass fail (I believe?), I would much rather go to a training program that is designed for me than learn about airspace that will be useless when you report to the facility.

Back
Top Bottom