August 2018

I agree that it would suck to have your dream spot taken away by someone's negligence, but don't let that feeling become toxicity that spreads throughout the workplace. Divide and conquer is a way to break existing power structures (your local union). Don't let this system create rivalries in your workplace. Stay civil and remember who the real "adversary" is.

Who is the real adversary? People who intentionally leave their ERR would be that for me. I’m not talking about the person who didn’t know. I’m willing to stomach ignorance.

Well the fact that GL HR caused me to get picked up at a facility I didn't even put in for, I'd say they are far from the best. Then after telling them and them confirming thier own mistake still offered me the job ???
She was a transfer from the East Coast. LOL.

Still no TOL for me either

I have not heard from HR either, but my name is now showing on the selected list. There is a date list on the KSN site that says when the TOLs go out. I forget the date but I would guess some regions might go by that while others are getting it done before hand.

Talked with HR and there is a backlog for anyone going anywhere in Florida. She said TOLs should go out sometime this week, just trying to play catch up!

TOL showed up Thursday, Aug 30, I did not know it came from the gaining region. so it came much faster than I expected. the region called me to ask what email I wanted them to send it to, FAA or personal. every thing seems to be moving along for me.

Is there a defined timeline for the FOL? I'm still waiting
No timeline. I just got mine today and Im going to the SE region. KSN site says about 110 have been sent out of 160ish, so i would guess you'll see it in the next month at the most.

Got my firm offer letter earlier this week. I was probably the last one out of the Aug selections to get theirs lol

Back
Top Bottom