August 2018

Our numbers were not an issue in this case. The issue is being worked by the Natca ncept guys and I am hopefull that it will be corrected on Monday when the FAA returns to work.

Hope they can fix it. Last panel, someone got picked up for a facility they didn't even put in for. They fixed it the following Monday and let someone else go.

Hope they can fix it. Last panel, someone got picked up for a facility they didn't even put in for. They fixed it the following Monday and let someone else go.

Really, that’s crazy! I know others have complained they were not on the managers list even though thy were eligible. Hopefully that’s all it was and thy will release me.

Does anyone know that approximate time that they send out TOLs? I've heard some say their region is fast. Would it take longer if you are going to another region and I take it the TOL comes from that region?

Does anyone know that approximate time that they send out TOLs? I've heard some say their region is fast. Would it take longer if you are going to another region and I take it the TOL comes from that region?
TOL comes from the gaining region. And it varies by region. I was selected last panel and only got a verbal TOL then signed a FOL.

In the June panel, it took me 2 weeks to get a TOL switching regions. I asked my ATM after a week and he knew it would take a full 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom