August (Q4) 2023

Looks like CMH and Rick got cockblocked by big FAA/NATCA after all. They had 3 people put in for 9 places and they didn't release which clearly means there was foul play here. They also didn't gain. Seems like a grievable offense to me.
It can be grieved but the same big FAA/NATCA that fucked Rick would be presiding over the grievance lol.

The grievance process is not often talked about but it’s another that was basically dissolved with collaboration so out of control.

It can be grieved but the same big FAA/NATCA that fucked Rick would be presiding over the grievance lol.

The grievance process is not often talked about but it’s another that was basically dissolved with collaboration so out of control.
Facts. Thanks for thinking about Ricky and the fucking that he received. That totally slipped my mind but I'm glad you brought it back to the light.

I hope deep down you understand why the 952 number is bad data. You can’t expect people to fill out paperwork for shits and giggles when you have regional NCEPT reps saying shit like “the purpose of NCEPT isn’t to transfer anyone it’s to staff facilities” and “Our goal is that about 100 controllers move per quarter”.

Modify the rules (once again) to go in order of how long your paperwork has been on file and watch that 952 number explode.
He doesn't understand that. He is saying that I have bad data without admitting that his data is skewed due to people who literally are not able to move because they are 50 controllers under the staffing number. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

NCEPT is fucked. It doesn't matter if there is only "952" applications out there or 3000, people aren't able to get where they want to go.

Looks like CMH and Rick got cockblocked by big FAA/NATCA after all. They had 3 people put in for 9 places and they didn't release which clearly means there was foul play here. They also didn't gain. Seems like a grievable offense to me.
A clerical error was discovered where a CPC-IT was listed as a full CPC. Was corrected before selections were made. All pretty legit, timed just right so I could get my hopes up. So I’m still here.

He doesn't understand that. He is saying that I have bad data without admitting that his data is skewed due to people who literally are not able to move because they are 50 controllers under the staffing number. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

NCEPT is fucked. It doesn't matter if there is only "952" applications out there or 3000, people aren't able to get where they want to go.

NATCA:Hey Mr. FAA, NCEPT is fucked because people can't leave

Mr. FAA: Well according to these numbers, no one is trying to leave

NATCA: Yeah, but a bunch of lazy fucks on pointsixtyfive.com said otherwise

The bargaining unit is always your own worse enemy in negotiations.

NATCA:Hey Mr. FAA, NCEPT is fucked because people can't leave

Mr. FAA: Well according to these numbers, no one is trying to leave

NATCA: Yeah, but a bunch of lazy fucks on pointsixtyfive.com said otherwise

The bargaining unit is always your own worse enemy in negotiations.

It's obvious some people have done nothing but ATC in their life or lack critical thinking... literally someone on the NCEPT panel agrees with me on this. If there is no data for your argument, then you're simply wrong.

A clerical error was discovered where a CPC-IT was listed as a full CPC. Was corrected before selections were made. All pretty legit, timed just right so I could get my hopes up. So I’m still here.
Sorry to hear that but I do feel better knowing that it was legit and not the faa and natca conspiring collaborating to dynamically screw you over. Hopefully it works out for you next panel.

CMH was displayed green due to the FAAs 604589th incompetent management SWB fuckup. It was verified and corrected.

The agency will never care to prioritize ‘where you prefer to go’. Placing you in a jail on day 1 works on a few levels. Vastly increases their pool of applicants for management. Suffocates the BU.

I think CRWG is still a ways out with the way government works. Isn't it 180 days from when the bill gets signed to validate the process and another 180 days to implement it and the bill hasn't even been signed yet? I think I'll take my chances and there will probably be sufficient notice of the implementation I would like to think.

If they wanted to really see the demand, they would make the process electronic and only take a few mins the way others have suggested.
Crwg is very likely a ways out. But it doesn’t actually need congress. It could get implemented tomorrow. There’s no argument to take any chances. Especially with what’s at stake. Missing 1 window could mean missing the only window

Crwg is very likely a ways out. But it doesn’t actually need congress. It could get implemented tomorrow. There’s no argument to take any chances. Especially with what’s at stake. Missing 1 window could mean missing the only window
CRWG lmao. Pick someone up wait a year for them then they get there and spend 2 months in classroom 4-6 months in the tower and another 4-6 months for RTF/TSEW then train downstairs for 10-12 months if they have a brain or 2 years if they don’t. Fuck NATCA and this shit system.

It's obvious some people have done nothing but ATC in their life or lack critical thinking... literally someone on the NCEPT panel agrees with me on this. If there is no data for your argument, then you're simply wrong.
I’m sure Mick loves your logic. He’s the fuck that let the faa skip people for no reason, they had to cut a secondary list

Huh wondered why an outbound and someone who was already a supe wasn't shown on the books at my last facility 🤔

CRWG lmao. Pick someone up wait a year for them then they get there and spend 2 months in classroom 4-6 months in the tower and another 4-6 months for RTF/TSEW then train downstairs for 10-12 months if they have a brain or 2 years if they don’t. Fuck NATCA and this shit system.
This post has nothing to do with crwg. You’re just bitching about an inbound transfer timeline? A timeline that’s identical for a new placement except for the release cat. Also radar transfers don’t need rtf.
Heard it here first guys. No more transfers. Boots wants to give your spot to the new hire cuz fUCknaTcA.

So whats your solution to fix this problem? All I here is bitching and no solution.

I don’t think we can ever get to a solution in the current system, but I think the FAA should start looking at all of the people who are medically DQ’d for more than a few months and start sending them to OKC to teach some classes. They can do a month, then rotate through the next batch of DQs. Need to find something for them to do other than mooch, cause I’m sure there are plenty who just sit around and aren’t doing things for the facility.

They can keep getting paid whatever amount they’re getting to sit around at their current facility, and throw in some per diem, and then overload the academy with as many classes as possible. That place should be packed non-stop. We need classes doing evals every week or every two weeks.

I doubt this is realistic in many ways (so feel free to blow the whole concept to shreds), but I’m sure there’s plenty of bored DQ people who would love to make money and not be bored out of their minds.

Back
Top Bottom