December (Q1) 2020

They are pulling all from MKE right?

Yes, plus the 2 nepotist members who like to fish (& Adam Thielen) from MLI. See Act 1 - Scene 1 on Page 12 of this thread for details.

Live look at MKE...

giphy.gif

Anyone know if there were changes made to the facility priority list today?
None that I saw. There are numerous errors on the weekly PPT page on KSN, where the numbers are updated weekly.

The updates from Wednesday has the total CPC’s and trainees at each facility as the same number.

Imagine thinking this is funny or accurate
Dude, this is a play on the system. It was pretty funny and while it’s not literal I think there is some truth as to how it goes down like that. We all seen examples of crazy nepotism or the 6 month CPC who gets a TMU job at the level 12 center near his hometown. That poster is funny and just makes lite of things, remember the NCEPT rap?

I heard IAH said they don't consider level 8's or lower. Any thoughts/truth to this?

Does anyone know for sure how the ATM ranking works when 2 people from the same facility are trying to go to the same place? Does the manager ranking take priority or whoever has paperwork in first?

Does anyone know for sure how the ATM ranking works when 2 people from the same facility are trying to go to the same place? Does the manager ranking take priority or whoever has paperwork in first?
Yeah the rankings are the only thing that matters for who gets selected. However, if they have 2 or more picks and both of you get selected from the same place to the same place then ERR submission date decides who gets their release date first.

Back
Top Bottom