December (Q1) 2020

do you know any other TX facility rankings?
It's hard, I'm with you. But don't get your panties in a wad about rankings. You could be 1 and all it takes is one ranked number last, 10 years at MSP, priority placement A60 right into DFW, snaking your spot. What happens Thursday will be known Friday. No need in fretting about that today, my friend.

It's hard, I'm with you. But don't get your panties in a wad about rankings. You could be 1 and all it takes is one ranked number last, 10 years at MSP, priority placement A60 right into DFW, snaking your spot. What happens Thursday will be known Friday. No need in fretting about that today, my friend.
Change MSP to ZFW and that actually happened.

I know, that pain for me is still very real so I wasn't going to use actual events. Names and locations were changed to protect the innocent. ?
Not doubting this but just as a PSA: A60 is ingrade/downgrade and is pretty rare.

Not doubting this but just as a PSA: A60 is ingrade/downgrade and is pretty rare.
Everyone else has been using MSP as an example, it's a fictional hypothetical but the point remains. Besides, I'm not saying it was a dynamic decision, but, dynamic decision.

Back
Top Bottom