December (Q1) 2020

giphy.gif

Wait....how can a facility be eligible to release but doesn't release anyone? Unless the people trying to leave only have like 1 or 2 ERRs out for other facilities that are well-staffed...

Wait....how can a facility be eligible to release but doesn't release anyone? Unless the people trying to leave only have like 1 or 2 ERRs out for other facilities that are well-staffed...

the facility they put in for are at like 86% and the new 85% temp rule doesnt allow the facility to pick up...

Cat 1, able to release 3, 0 left the last three panels. I'm ALMOST at the point I don't care if it's me that goes, just someone leave!
You aren't the only ones. We've been able to release 3 for the past 3 panels, but we did have one get picked up in those panels.
Most of the ERRs from our facility are to places that don't really have a chance to pick folks up though. I think only 2 of us actually a have into places that are eligible to select.

There were only 32 selections this panel.

Edit: This is my prediction of the total selections for this panel. I apologize for not including this initially.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom