December (Q1) 2020

I'm definitely glad that at least one of the guys got picked up, but very selfishly I was hoping that we didn't release anyone to bolster my future possibilities.

Area 5 is losing everyone.... Must be something in the water. 7+ people since the start of NCEPT....

Area 5 is losing everyone.... Must be something in the water. 7+ people since the start of NCEPT....

Do they have the highest number of people that have left? There have been a ton that have left from all over the building in the 2 years I've been here. No bullshit, one of the deciding factors on me coming out here was that I'd be able to get out if I didn't like it since it's a desirable place to be. Just look at me now!

better transfer over there and get your 2%! :lol:

View attachment 3254

They don't do that here. I've even asked about it as the staffing between areas isn't very consistent while some are working significantly more traffic than others. My previous facility had Article 46(?) bids out fairly regularly to try and cover imbalances like that. It obviously only works up to a certain point but it was definitely feasible when I asked about it. It's even easier here with the amount of CPC transfers you can use to backfill the people that move.

The person from TPA to GSP... I wonder what the extenuating circumstance was to allow that transfer. GSP showed 0 possible gains and was projected at 97.1% while TPA was at 98.6%. Conducting that move brought GSP to 101.4% and TPA to 96.7%.

The person from TPA to GSP... I wonder what the extenuating circumstance was to allow that transfer. GSP showed 0 possible gains and was projected at 97.1% while TPA was at 98.6%. Conducting that move brought GSP to 101.4% and TPA to 96.7%.
Insider information is he was denied a hardship and was able to get his ERR selected instead.

and they are getting a nest employee...

GSP was A4

Had to make room for 2 hardships probably

Other facilities that shouldn't have been eligible to receive anyone because of the 30% trainee ratio are:
D21 with a ratio of 34.4%
EWR with a ratio of 37.5%
FAI at 31.8%
ICT at 37.1%
PIT at 31.1%
ZNY at 32.5%
ZOA at 38.7%

Although if they ran another placement tool the week of the panel, some of those could change.

Other facilities that shouldn't have been eligible to receive anyone because of the 30% trainee ratio are:
FAI at 31.8%
ICT at 37.1%
PIT at 31.1%
ZNY at 32.5%
ZOA at 38.7%

Although if they ran another placement tool the week of the panel, some of those could change.

Article 4 Section 4

FAI at 31.8%
ICT at 37.1%
PIT at 31.1%
ZNY at 32.5%
ZOA at 38.7%

Anyone that received an inbound passed 85% or 30% trainee ratio was because the union convinced the agency's official to agree to the movement. FAI is easy because it's Alaska and no one wants to go there. ZOA and ZNY are easy because no one wants to go there. They also look at expected timelines and inbounds/outbounds etc

There were several facilities that had possible gains but 0 in the NCEPT Target column that ended up picking people up. Its impossible to have any idea has to what is going to happen anymore. Why do they even bother putting a facility priority list anymore. Just do your stupid panels and let it all be a surprise as to what facilities select when the selections come out. At least it would stop all the speculation and false hope.

FAI at 31.8%
ICT at 37.1%
PIT at 31.1%
ZNY at 32.5%
ZOA at 38.7%

I don’t think that he faa would very stop someone who WANTS to go to Fairbanks.

There were several facilities that had possible gains but 0 in the NCEPT Target column that ended up picking people up. Its impossible to have any idea has to what is going to happen anymore. Why do they even bother putting a facility priority list anymore. Just do your stupid panels and let it all be a surprise as to what facilities select when the selections come out. At least it would stop all the speculation and false hope.
Guy on message board predicting panel outcomes is unlikely to be on the agency's list of priorities.

Back
Top Bottom