February (Q2) 2023

That’s funny, cause at another other highly desirable tower (rhymes with menver) both pickups were NATCA Reps.
Maybe one was a priority placement like the LAN guy. That or DEN really prioritizes candidates with less than 2 years as a CPC, or less than 3 years FAA time. Or being a NATCA rep is most important.

Maybe one was a priority placement like the LAN guy. That or DEN really prioritizes candidates with less than 2 years as a CPC, or less than 3 years FAA time. Or being a NATCA rep is most important.
No wonder NATCA supports NCEPT when they can just rig it for themselves

Some facilities only care about one thing. That is seniority. So some controllers with higher seniority are being penalized for having more experience. Kinda crappy

Some facilities only care about one thing. That is seniority. So some controllers with higher seniority are being penalized for having more experience. Kinda crappy
DEN had no say in the LAN pick

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you figure that when both pick ups are 6+ years in the FAA?

Or are you referring to those lengths for a different pickup?

That’s funny, cause at another other highly desirable tower (rhymes with menver) both pickups were NATCA Reps.
Don't worry, I'm a FacRep at a low level tower and I actively go to the facilities I want to be at to suck some d every year and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. Just the same old "keep trying, it'll come soon" nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom